• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

coming out of the ticklephile closet

Frankie29

i live in thailand, a still VERY sexually conservative country.
dating a wonderful guy who'd do anything in bed i'd ask 😉
but i need to come out and tell him that i have a tickling fetish and would like to add it to our sex life.

help! how should i go about?

Why do people in Bangkok dislike "The King and I?" I was there not so long ago, and I thought it would be cool to see Yul Brunner in dubbed Thai, but no one took me seriously. It was very sad. What's up with that?

Anyway, just be sincere and honest, and say "No oral sex for you until I get what I want." Every seven seconds he'll have the urge to forever comply.

(always was repulsed by the thought of oral sex...just IMAGINING the after-taste in your mouth afterwards is horrific)

By anywho, if this guy is already doing anything you want in bed with you then by god tell him you wanna be tickled! ^_^

Thailand huh? I heard they have lots of extraordinarily beautiful women who were once men. I'm guessing the sex changing technology over there is radicially different than here in the US.

Personally I'd take it a little slower than that...get him to poke you once and then use your femanine wiles to let him know you enjoyed it 😉

Or, if you don't wanna be that beat-around-the-bush about it, just a simple "something I wanna tell you about but I'm nervous about it" is a good conversation starter 🙂 I came out a few years ago to family, I understand--good luck! 😀

~K

Last edited:
Maybe hint to him that your ticklish or maybe tickle him and see what he does maybe like TKLVR18 said take it slow. i hope this helps a little.

Why do people in Bangkok dislike "The King and I?" I was there not so long ago, and I thought it would be cool to see Yul Brunner in dubbed Thai, but no one took me seriously. It was very sad. What's up with that?

Anyway, just be sincere and honest, and say "No oral sex for you until I get what I want." Every seven seconds he'll have the urge to forever comply.
@Ticklecat2
O___O
the king and i? it was quite interesting as a story. but sadly, it depicts thais in a not-so-repsectful manner. quite insulting to our king. no offense, of course, but its the culture.

lol, but thats great!! i'll try that *evil grin*

(always was repulsed by the thought of oral sex...just IMAGINING the after-taste in your mouth afterwards is horrific)

By anywho, if this guy is already doing anything you want in bed with you then by god tell him you wanna be tickled! ^_^

Thailand huh? I heard they have lots of extraordinarily beautiful women who were once men. I'm guessing the sex changing technology over there is radicially different than here in the US.
@Rox_My_Sox

lol, yes, lots of transvestites who're a hell lot prettier than the actually women XD
some of them are really nice though, hehe

anyways, thank you, and i'll try, but im really nervous that he'll think its too... well, kinky >< ""

Obviously I don't know your exact situation, but if you say he's a great guy who'll do anything you ask in bed, then can't you just... ask for some tickling?

Position yourself to be tickled and if he never responds then know that he is either scared or not interested.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back