• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COMING SOON FROM MTJ PUBLISHING… *MTJpub.com Blog Update 8/27/11

MTJpub

Verified
COMING SOON FROM MTJ PUBLISHING…

Greetings folks,

The MTJpub.com Blog has been updated today with a sneak preview of our next four releases!

TALES OF THE ASYLUM #31
Over 100+ pages packed with tickling art and fiction by some of the very best authors and artists in the genre today! TFTA #31 will be our 300th publication at MTJpub.com!

VICTORIA!
Super Powered! Super Sexy! Super Ticklish!
Created by and featuring the art of the one and only Ozzy!

SECRET AGENT SONYA: DOOMSDAY BUTTON!

The long awaited sequel to Secret Agent Sonya: Dangerous Interrogations!
14 pages of sizzling tickling action featuring the rich art of Bandito and White Lotus! With 2 bonus pages of art by Ozzy!

BAREFOOT TICKLING LEGENDS 2
The follow up to one of our all time best selling comics… Barefoot Tickling Legends!
Cagri and JR team up once again to titillate you with 13 more pages of barefoot tickling action!

All of the above titles will be released in the order presented between now and the end of September!

Visit the MTJpub.com Blog for a sneak peak at the cover art of ALL FOUR forthcoming MTJ Publishing releases!

Pictured below is the cover art for TALES OF THE ASYLUM #31 illustrated and colored by Bandito and White Lotus.

Last edited:
Needless to say...

I'm totally jacked up for these next 4 releases.

I haven't seen most of the work that's included in TFTA #31, but based on what little I have seen it's gonna be even better than TFTA #30 which was legendary.

Sonya II was so damn much fun to work on, and is gonna be a blast to release!!!! But more on that later.

Victoria just looks like awesomeness in a can. I've wanted to see Ozzy work on a superhero comic for as long as I can remember. So glad he was inspired to do Victoria. It's gonna rawk!

And BTL 2 is gonna be outstanding. Cagri is so talented, and JR is two of my one favorite writers. I mean one of my two favorite writers. Wait. What? I like his stuff - let's just agree on that. Hee hee. Can't wait.

And last but not least - HOLY !@$%^ING SHIT!!!! 300 publications.

300???

Wow. 300.

That is a shit ton of publications.

Congratulations to MTJ for such a momentous achievement. That's huge.

300 huge.

Can't wait to see all these come out.

My wallet is prepared.

Deet

No one told me Christmas would be in September this year...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back