• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming to LA

St. Louie

TMF Expert
So I have a business trip to LA....what I would think is a hot bed for us TMF'ers...or at least the dungeon scene. I'll be there Fri-Sun (8/21-8/22).

I've been to Passive Arts once. It was great. Has anyone been there recently that could recommend a good tickle switch.

Or, has anyone seen an independant that enjoys our little fetish?

Lastly, what about you TMF'ers? Anyone wanna grab lunch or a drink? I'll be in Carson, CA and I've been told by fellow TMF'ers....I'm a pretty good guy...lol

Have a great weekend!

not been to PA in some time. I usually go to the dominion. On the days you will be there, i have played with Miranda who is extremely ticklish and
very pleasant. Not sure what kind of switch she is. Or ive been curious to try Ember, who looks quite promising.

Best i can do mate.

Did a session with Sub Asha at PassiveArts recently. Really ticklish, highly intelligent, lots of fun.

If you have not been to Passive Arts is some time, we have a number of new girls that are ticklish. To name a few would be Asha, Maddison, Alice, Julie, Mary Jane, Fiona plus all the ones that have been here including Sachi, Mischa,
Alchemy, Tink, Marie and many more. You can always call the desk and the receptionist will be glad to give you more information on each one. You can also see many of them in our clips store..

www.passivearts.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back