• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ComiPo! Manga

TickleWatchers

TMF Poster
Hello!

I wanted to share some non-tickling manga's with everyone. I created them using a program called 'ComiPo!" It's a nice, but limited program, but I was able to make a few books that I'm proud of. I wanted to share them with everyone. The books are free to read. Just click the links below.

'Mio's Story' (100 Pages) http://www.shareapic.net/View-26131197-Mio%27s-Story--Book-1.html

'Our School' (55 Pages) http://www.shareapic.net/View-26131197-Mio%27s-Story--Book-1.html

'Mio 2.0' (3 Pages) http://www.shareapic.net/View-26143875-Mio-2.0.html

If you would like to know more about 'ComiPo!' please send me a message. Thanks!

Looks very good.
I have a few questions though...

-Is it easy to use and how quickly can you make a small 20 pg manga?
-Are the girls highly customizable (age,clothes,body type)?
-Does it cost to download and is it hart to install?
And finally...
-Is there potential to make hentai with it?

Thank you for your time.

Looks very good.
I have a few questions though...

-Is it easy to use and how quickly can you make a small 20 pg manga?
-Are the girls highly customizable (age,clothes,body type)?
-Does it cost to download and is it hart to install?
And finally...
-Is there potential to make hentai with it?

Thank you for your time.

Hi.

1. It's very easy to learn and use and depending on yourself it could take less than a week to make a 20 pg manga.

2. The English version only has Japanese school uniforms right now, but you can make them look young and old, but the models are pre-made. The Japanese version is about to come out with a new update that'll have new models included, but it's unknown what they look like (also the poses are pre-made. Eventually we'll get bone rigging.)

3. The English version cost around $50.00 and the Japense costs around $80.00. And it's easy to install.

4. As of now no. I was able to make a few friendly, tickling pictures, but I had to use more than one model to make it look right.

I hope this answered your questions.

lol dont worry yuni, everything is free if it's on the internet (almost anyways). If you really want it I'll see if I can get it for you 😉 ....it looks kinda interesting, and if it's anything like mikumiku dance, it may be possible to rip the models out and put them into 3dsmax.

EDIT: T^T I have been defeated. oh well lol

Last edited:
Hi.

1. It's very easy to learn and use and depending on yourself it could take less than a week to make a 20 pg manga.

2. The English version only has Japanese school uniforms right now, but you can make them look young and old, but the models are pre-made. The Japanese version is about to come out with a new update that'll have new models included, but it's unknown what they look like (also the poses are pre-made. Eventually we'll get bone rigging.)

3. The English version cost around $50.00 and the Japense costs around $80.00. And it's easy to install.

4. As of now no. I was able to make a few friendly, tickling pictures, but I had to use more than one model to make it look right.

I hope this answered your questions.

Thank you very much. The information is most useful.

Flaming, no need to get it for me yet. It still isn't better than my 3D Custom Girl with 30 Giga of mods. But it has potential...

Thank you very much. The information is most useful.

Flaming, no need to get it for me yet. It still isn't better than my 3D Custom Girl with 30 Giga of mods. But it has potential...

It's a fun program for people who don't know how to draw. That's basically why I use it. I sank all my talent into writing.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back