• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comming Soon - International Tickle Takedown 3 - Interview

jmsdarke

Verified
IntlTKTakeDown-3.jpg

Model-Caffeine-1.jpg

Model-Arielle-1.jpg

Here's an interview with Caffeine and Arielle taken immediately after shooting International Tickle Takedown 3. You'll here their thoughts on having their feet tickled by the dam hair brush and talk of the "bondage puppies" (more on just what the hell that means comming up in video descriptions later).

ITT3-167.jpg

This video series introduces our new bondage leash to keep their arm pits fully exposed.

ITT3-171.jpg

ITT3-196.jpg

ITT3-263.jpg

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:1386429;affiliateId:17500;backColor:#000000;frontColor:#FFFFFF;gradColor:#000000;width:720;height:428;shareUrl:videoApiUrl;pngLogo:http://static2.revver.com/player/logo/SWT-Logo-060206_watermark_70.png" type="text/javascript"></script>

JD

Last edited:
omg, please tell me you tickled caffeine's belly button

Thank you for having done the interview on video, we all appreciate it !!

I've bought several clips from the serie " dancer roomates " and it's a shame the interview of these 3 wasn't on video!

but anyway, thank you for this one, i can't wait to see them tickled. Which one was the most fun to tickle?

Thank you for having done the interview on video...

I agree this is a better format. I had another amazing shoot today and interviewed the models on video at the end as well.

As to which one was more fun to tickle, it truly is apples and oranges. Caffeine gave a good effort at holding onto her sanity and dignity, and then broke. Arielle had some wicked ticklish feet that were slickly smooth and moist when I removed her high heel pumps. Her feet could be fetish crack.

Am I a lucky dawg or what?

JD

Any chance of getting Caffeine back for a new shoot? Also I miss these cool model cards with rankings of ticklish spots.

Any chance of getting Caffeine back for a new shoot? Also I miss these cool model cards with rankings of ticklish spots.

She left fetish modeling a few years ago.

The card were a lot of fun to develop. I've recently thought of bringing them back. So dam busy though. I have a few models who want to help me with work. Maybe I can task one of them with that. Ha!

JD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back