• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commish: Gymnastickle

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
For Dalek and Jenna

The visibly happy couple represents America whilst another local, Fleets81, represents the Brits with an impressive display of balance and dexterity, and uses her skills to help them practice (read: SABOTAGE)

So whaddya think, do I win gold for this one???

ps: I wanna impregnate Aly Reisman. GO 'MERICA!

Definitely a gold-medal routine for FireFox! :14:

The execution was great, hitting all the right points laid out for the commission with flying colors. It looks like your pencil flowed gracefully, never breaking rhythm, connecting those marks well. At the end, you stuck the lasting impression well, and presented to the audience like a true Olympian artist. And what's more, you've surprised this commissioner by raising the difficulty of the art-piece, with that fantastic body positioning, especially with Fleets! 😱 Really, very nice touch there! I completely forgot about the floor-exercises! xD

Thanks for working on this, man! :happy:

And whatever happens, we'll never give in to those silly Brits!!

AMERICA!!! 😛atriot:

Man you not only win the gold but the silver, bronze, platinum and even titanium! 😀

Definitely a gold-medal routine for FireFox! :14:

The execution was great, hitting all the right points laid out for the commission with flying colors. It looks like your pencil flowed gracefully, never breaking rhythm, connecting those marks well. At the end, you stuck the lasting impression well, and presented to the audience like a true Olympian artist. And what's more, you've surprised this commissioner by raising the difficulty of the art-piece, with that fantastic body positioning, especially with Fleets! 😱 Really, very nice touch there! I completely forgot about the floor-exercises! xD

Thanks for working on this, man! :happy:

And whatever happens, we'll never give in to those silly Brits!!

I give your use of word-play a 10!

I figured if gymnastics was the theme then it would make more sense to incorporate it as many ways as possible. I'm glad you like it, i was worried the surprise might not be your cup of tea, (as i'm sure fleets would say, durrr)

No problem bud, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Very creative FF! Geez, ya learn new posed everyday! o.o

Eh, i'm passionate about motion and bodywork. Thanks man! Glad you like it!

Simply fantastic! Awesome job Fox! 🙂

Thanks!

very nicely done, good job

Thanks!

It is a work of art.
Definitely deserve more than a gold medal. You deserve a gold trophy. xD
Really you art is sweet and fantastic, i love your art xD

Yes!!!!! I'm finally a gymnist! I love that I get to be on the uneven bars. Awesome choice of commission hun!

I love the detailing and the choices of body positions. It truely captures a mix of gymnastics and skillful tickles. ^_^ *goldmedal*

It is a work of art.
Definitely deserve more than a gold medal. You deserve a gold trophy. xD
Really you art is sweet and fantastic, i love your art xD

lol, thank you much, I'll take these reviews as my trophy

Yes!!!!! I'm finally a gymnist! I love that I get to be on the uneven bars. Awesome choice of commission hun!

I love the detailing and the choices of body positions. It truely captures a mix of gymnastics and skillful tickles. ^_^ *goldmedal*

Thanks! Where there's a theme, I try to make that important, because tickling is obviously so default. I'm very glad you're enjoying it!

Very creative and unique idea. A lot of action and I love all the expressions. Great job.

And yeah aly is nice. Mckayla would be my fav.

Well another piece to admire , the equipment looks spot on and the characters in them with the bondage and how there tied up aswel as being tickled with that pose is aaaaaamaaaaaaziiiing , aswel as fun to watch. I'd say u won gold in every discipline.

I love how buff Dalek is, it makes me smile 🙂

lt adds to the embarrassment, haha

Very creative and unique idea. A lot of action and I love all the expressions. Great job.

And yeah aly is nice. Mckayla would be my fav.

Thanks bro! Good to hear from ya again.
Would love to share a hotel room with that team. Be like, "Ey girl.... balance on THIS beam!"

Well another piece to admire , the equipment looks spot on and the characters in them with the bondage and how there tied up aswel as being tickled with that pose is aaaaaamaaaaaaziiiing , aswel as fun to watch. I'd say u won gold in every discipline.

Thanks man! Also thanks for posting the 200k, I loved it!
I DID IT FOR 'MERICA

0_o DUDE! This is genius!!! Will you ever cease to amaze me?

Nope! haha

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back