• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission by Blue Usako

Allusive

I really feel like there are a lot of chicks in anime out there that just need to be tickled, but I have neither the talent to get it done nor the right friends to request it from. I do, occasionally, feel motivated enough to skip fast food for a week and use the savings on something more productive than shortening my own lifespan.

Quick note: anyone thinking of getting a commission done would definately do well to talk to Blue Usako. She was helpful, polite, professional, and dealt very well with my exacting specifications. At times it was like she could read my mind, even added in some details that I didn't ask for that were great.

Anyways, yeah, here's Erza from Fairy Tale. She's run afoul of a mage that uses some really creepy, perverted Lost Magic and her Ex-quipping's been sealed. The magic finds the torture she hates most and inflicts it upon her, draining her own magic to power it, so the more powerful the mage the more excrutiating it is (for non-fans, she's a very powerful mage).

There's nothing she can do now but suffer and wait for one of her hyper-clingy over-the-top nakama to show up and bore the villain to death with a speech about how important friendship is.

Or something.

Last edited:
I did noticed that someone did one on Fairy Tail. This is about the only 1. To bad that series has a whole bunch to choose from

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back