• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission for HEMAN2045: Daphne from Scooby Doo (*/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
HEMAN2045 requested old school Daphne being tickled in a chair similar to the one that Dana Barrett was attacked by in the Ghostbusters movie...

Sorry this took me a little longer than I originally quoted you man...the group project was taking up a lot of my time, especially towards the end. :super_hap

Fantastic work, Cheshire! You’ve finally given us one of the great scenes we all knew should have happened! After all, Daphne was kidnapped every other episode! One would think at least one of those badnicks would have had a tickling fetish and tickled the living daylights out of the redheaded bombshell they’d captured.

There are a number of things I really liked about this picture. Daphne’s laughing expression, the retro outfit, the thin trickle of tears. I always love it when the shoes are in the picture, showing this is where the debooting took place. Also, it is always a delight to leave the protection of their footwear just beyond the ticklee’s reach.

I also really liked how the tickling hands are, as you’ve drawn them, a lot more feminine. The original moving had big, scary, monster hands. These blue hands are almost seductive, adding to the sexiness of this picture.

Heman definitely had a good idea, and you have truly brought it to lovely, tickling life! Masterful work!

I actually watched Ghostbusters acouple of nights ago and I always wanted to see something like that. Nice work.

thanks very much for the pic CC, it turned out better than i could have imagined, to bad this couldnt really have happened in an episode

thanks very much again

HEMAN2045

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back