• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission for Mirth Goblin: Mytheroptera Tickling (*/FFF)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I haven't done anything regarding my old Mytheroptera series in years and as far as I was concerned I all but abandoned the whole project. This was until MirthGoblin showed an interest in the form of this commission and rekindled my fondness for it. Thanks buddy :wink:

Featuring my characters Varushka the Rusalka, Stazi the Shadow Elf and Trixie the Pooka...

Attachments

• VarushkaStaziTrixie.jpg
    VarushkaStaziTrixie.jpg
    834.6 KB · Views: 614
First of all, Cheshire, you’re welcome! I’ve always enjoyed your Mytheroptera characters and ideas, and I’m glad to have rekindled your interest.

Second, GODDAMN!!! Nice picture! I really, really like the over all design. The vines are so crazy, loopy, and wonderfully colored, it gives the whole image a sense of whimsical fun, which is nicely juxiposed with the torn clothing and sexy girls. And what lovely girls! Stazi is very hot, with her torn clothing and the tentacle creeping towards her ass. She looks so deliciously ticklish. Trixie is adorable as always, with the incredibly lovely freckles and her happy, laughing face. She seems to be the only one really enjoying herself. And, my favorite, is Varushka. She seems to be utterly helpless with laughter, completely unable to recloth or defend herself. Simply adorable, and so sexy!

I love the tentacle flowers so much. You took a very basic idea from me, and turned it into a masterpiece. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and this was worth every cent! Marvelous and fantastic work, Cheshire!

Sexy as ever Cheshire. The tickling's great and ladies sexy as is expected from you. Really love the detail and expression of the women, great work. And I might look a bit silly here but, what was Mytheroptera? I can't seem to recall it I'm afraid...

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back