• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Complete the joke...

Cbarton

2nd Level Yellow Feather
IT's Tickle Theater Night at The Improv....

When I used to post a lot on the Jester Thread on Motley Fool, some one offered the following challenge:

For those of you who are familiar with (Star Trek) TNG, there is an episode where Data, a sentient android who is devoid of emotion, is trying to understand the human sense of humor. He does this by attempting to tell a joke.

In this episode, only the lead line of the joke is ever used; in fact, the script writers never wrote a whole joke -- only this lead line.

YOUR CHALLENGE: using this lead line, finish the joke.

A monk, a clone, and a Ferengi go bowling ...

Here was my submission:

A monk, a clone, and a Ferengi go bowling ...

The game goes down to the the last frame, with the clone needing to convert a 7-10 split to win. The Ferengi looks at the monk, seeking more profit, bets the monk that Adams, the clone, will make the spare. The monk takes the bet, sure the Ferengi is crazy for making the wager. The clone walks up, releases the ball. The ball flashes, and separates into two balls, each one hitting a pin and making the spare. The monk is aghast, "That's impossible!" he cries out. "Nah," says the Ferengi as he collects the money, "he does that all the time. Don't tell me you never heard of "Splitting Adams?"......

<rimshot>

YOUR CHALLENGE is to come up with your version of the joke. As many comics that are hiding in here (and many more who think they are...), I am expecting a good number of great entries.

Ok. y'all. Step up to the mic...it's show time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we make it simpler? i mean what's a Ferengi?

clone whatever you like...it's your punch line.

As for the Feregni, go to your nearest Trekker or hit the web. My discription might not do them justice.

Feregni are a race of people known for greed and trade skills.

they have big ears too, and thats they're whole sexual thing, the ears.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back