• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confessions of a serial foot tickler part 1

db_131

TMF Poster
This is due to be a four to seven part series that is if i don't abandon it. You can help by leaving me feedback. Enjoy.

“Have you ever been tickled, detective?” “Of course I have, everyone has.” “Oh, not everyone, but I didn’t mean in the playful quick tickle sense. I meant in the way where you’re tied down…. unable to move. Can you imagine, detective, being tickled and not being able to get away or make it stop. Can you imagine being tickled until you’ve lost your mind…..until you’re……..a cackling mess.” The detective scoffed at the tickler’s statement.

“Let me tell you about my first experience. I was out at a corner café, several tables sat outside around the café. My victim, lovely lady had about shoulder length light brown hair, slightly plump, not overweight just curvy, sat a couple tables from me facing away so I was behind her. I assumed she worked as some type of executive as she wore a beige colored skirt suit suntan nylons and beige heels. As I was sitting a couple tables away I had a perfect view of her feet in heels.

She began playing with her shoes sliding her feet under her chair so they were up on her toes but her shoes were still flat on the ground then scrunching her toes against the shoes, showing off those amazing wrinkles. She’d cross her ankles so one hung over the other under her chair, then let her shoe fall off her foot. This exposed her entire sole to me and let me tell you it looked oh so damn delicious, creamy and covered in suntan nylon, my fingers felt the strong urge to touch them, hold them……..tickle them. I couldn’t take it I had to have them.”

“As she got up to leave I followed her hopped into my coupe as she got into her blue SUV, I followed her to her house. A beautiful two story home painted a nice light shade of royal blue. She went in and I had to follow and get to her before she removed that amazing outfit, but I had to make sure no one saw me. I parked down the street and carefully slipped into her backyard which had a nice privacy fence. I slipped into one of the windows leading to the kitchen, by luck it had been left unlocked. I had to find a way to knock her out, I didn’t want her fighting while I was trying to put her in the car.

She came strolling into the kitchen shoeless, still in nylons, jackpot. She gasped, “ahh, who the hell are you and why are you in my house,” as she stood in a defensive position. I panicked and wrapped a towel around her neck until she passed out. I found some rope in her garage and tied her up with it, I also put her heels, she had taken off at the door, back on her feet. I used her car, she was nice enough to park in the garage, mine was parked down the street and it would look suspicious if I was carrying an unconscious woman and putting her into a car.”

“i drove for a while, I had no idea where I was going to take her, I knew I wanted to tickle her to no end but I couldn’t just do it right there in the car or anywhere someone could hear her for that matter. As we came over a bridge I saw what looked to be an abandoned building with nothing else around it. That’s my spot, she was already awake at this point and trying to make as much noise as possible so I had to get there fast. Pulling onto the dirt road at the end of the bridge, I parked on the backside of the building so no one would see a car parked there. I went inside to find where I would do this.

I found an office, a few chairs, a desk, a bookcase, it looked as though these people left in a hurry. Good for me though, I cleaned up a bit as the place was rather dusty and went to the car to get her. She was disheveled she had been trying to escape, I wasn’t about to let that happen. Not after coming this far. As I picked her up she began kicking, Kicked one of her shoes clean off. I threw her back in the car put her shoe back on.”

“I brought her inside to the office I had found and placed her in between two chairs she looked uncomfortable as her arms were tied behind her and she was now leaning on them. I tied her ankles through the back of the chair facing her, then I tied one arm to the back of the chair she was sitting in and then untied the tie holding her hands together to make it easier to control her if I only had to worry about one hand at a time I tied the one tight and then retied the other to make sure it was tight.

She began sobbing and begging, in one of those little girl pleading tones. “Please don’t kill me, I’ll do whatever you want.” I told her I had no intention of killing her but was happy to hear she’d do anything and I told her I wanted her to laugh, she looked puzzled, but laughed and asked if I’d let her go now. Very funny, I said, I don’t want you to laugh forcibly……I want it to be uncontrollable.

She said, “that is impossible, as you would have to have control to laugh.” I said sure it is, have you ever been tickled,” and would you believe it, detective, she said the same thing you did. “Of course I’ve been tickled, who hasn’t, and I said not just some random tickle from your mom or your boyfriend, I mean to say if I were to tickle you now and you have no ability to pull away no control on how long it lasts and no way to stop me, can you imagine being so helpless.

I began to remove her left shoe just enough so it would dangle, I totally wanted to toy with her so I told her I’d let her go without ever even really touching her if she could get her shoe back on, knowing full well that without anything to push against there was no way she’d get her heel back on.

Then as I began to lightly drag my fingers up her heel it was a dream come true it felt so amazing the warm creamy nylon sole on my fingertips, mmmm, I saw her reaction, her face looked startled but she tried not to move, I think she hoped I didn’t notice her wence, but of course I did. So I told her if she could hold her shoe on for three minutes, three short minutes I would stop tickling her and take her home, I wanted her to feel the despair of almost winning only to lose.

so I went light on her to start, my fingers sliding up and down her heel and her arch slowly and lightly her face cringing every once in a while and she’d suck in her lips and clench her jaw shutting her eyes tight as if she was trying not to feel.

As a minute passed I began to give a little more scratching a little harder, she began to giggle and shake slightly, she had such a cute giggle like a teenage girl giggling about someone else’s plight. I called out “a minute and a half has passed you’re halfway there.” As the two minute mark passed she began to giggle a little more, a giggle closer to a laugh. “Oh my ghhhahahad, hahahahahahaha plehehehehehehe.” Half a minute left I said you’re doing great. At this point I scribbled my fingers all over her amazingly creamy and oh so delicious soles,

she shrieked, “ahhhh,” and began laughing hysterically, ohhohohohohnohohohAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHAHAHAMYHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHDSTHAHAHAHAHAHAP IIHIHIHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHIHIHCKLES, as her foot shook wildly and her shoe flung from her foot. As this happened she sobbed.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll only tickle you for the next few hours, then I’ll let you go home, I said as I smirked knowing full well she had no chance and was delighted that she had decided to stay…in a way” smiling slyly at the detective. “I had decided at this point to admire her soles, she had perfectly rounded toes her big toe looking sexy and slightly plump and each of her consecutive toes were shorter than the one before it, the ball of her foot deliciously round and supple giving way to her amazing creamy soft and nicely formed arch rolling out to her amazing uncalloused heels, she definitely took good care of her feet and I was definitely loving and reaping the benefits of her care. I looked inside her heel mmm size 6.”

“ I put one finger on her foot just below and inside her big toe she began to giggle, he he he he he ha ha ha, I smiled as I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I then began to let my finger slide down her sole just on the inside of her big toe down in just round the ball of her foot.

she shrieked, “ahhhahahahahahanononohohohohohoho,” and down the creamy arch of her sole scratching slightly just above her heel she spasmed wildly, nahahahahahahohmyhahagahahahahplehahahahahahsthahahahahah. Gasping for air she pleaded, “Oh…my…..you…….have…….to……..let me…..go,” taking a breath in between each word.

I agreed under one condition. You have another shoe on I said we’ll make the same deal we did with your other one. Only this time I’m gonna tickle your exposed foot as well.” “ That’s not fair” “she retorts, but I’m like hey do you want the chance or not,” “it’s not much of a chance” “ she says, well then I’ll just continue to tickle you without the chance to escape,”

“no.no.no.no, I’ll take it,” “good girl, I said and I slightly removed her other shoe just enough so that it was hanging onto her heel but not enough so she could slide it back on. I then began to tickle her calling out three minutes and starting at her heel with my finger sideways scratching back and forth moving slowly up her heel, as I began to reach her arch I increased the speed I added a finger down her heel,”

“hahahaheyhahathahahat’shahahanohahatfahahahairhahahahahastohahahahahahahpplehehehehehehsehahahahahohhoohohohohomyhahahahahahahaghgahahahahahahd,”

“shaking her exposed foot wildly but trying so desperately to hold her other foot still, oh you must’ve scrunched your toes in that heel cause it’s just hanging now, I guess that means you want me to tickle that foot too, frantically she replies,”

“oh nonononononono, please……don’t” “I can see her eyes begging me, I began to scratch the heel of the half shoe foot now,” “oh god nohohohohohohohohohoho oh plehehehehehehehehease” “her foot began to shake her shoe sliding back and forth on her toes making it’s way up to fling off.

At around the two minute mark I decided to use both hands tickling in a spider fashion on the center of her arch of the half shoe covered foot. She flung her foot so hard her shoe hit the wall with a loud crack. I immediately stopped as I watched the disappointed look come across her face. Awwww I said.

If your feet weren’t so pretty I would stop tickling them but they are just irresistible as my fingers began to slowly return to her feet she struggled to free herself and pleaded with me at the same time.” “No,no,no you don’t have to do this, I’ll make my feet ugly if you want, just please don’t tickle me, I don’t think I can take it, Please, please, please,
nohahahahahahahahahahahahahahaiiiiihahahahhahahacccahahaaahahnnnttthahahahahamohohohohooovvvveeeeehahahahahaohaoahaohohohohohohohohomyahahahahahahahahahahghahahaahahahahaad.”

“My fingers made contact with her feet scribbling up and down each sole methodically one up while the other down I focused on one only at this point trying to use what fingernails I had to tickle her to…..death, not literally of course.

I began tickling her right foot with both hands just lightly at first and she said,” “heheheheheahahahahahapleasehehehehehehahahahahstophahahahahahahahah”

“I dug in using all the fingernail I could to make her scream and she said,” “nohhohohohahahahahahIIIcanhahahahahahahhahaggghehehehehettttaawwwahahahahahaayyyplehehehehehehehehoohohohohohmyhahahahahgahahahahahahdihihihihihihiihhihthihihihihtiiihihihihihihicklessssshahahahahahahahahahapapleehehehehehehse.”

I began digging and squeezing on her toe pad just around the ball of her foot on each foot and she just went beserk she couldn’t even contain anything, “hahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohplelehehehehehehehnaaaaahhhhahahahahahhahahtttthhhehehehehehehehre”

“I stopped and I looked at her panting breathing heavily she looked quite disheveled, detective. But I said to her have you ever felt a tongue on your feet exploring your toes and your soles in every nook and cranny, to which she responded still breathing heavily.” “nooo……..I can’t…….say i………….have……”

“well then this will be a first for you, I’m glad I can be that for you as I tore the toe of the stocking on her right foot, looking at her foot without the nylon on was amazing her oh so creamy soles I would say resembled the flesh of a freshly bitten apple, looked just as tasty too. As my mouth neared her now exposed toes she wenced I let my tongue hang out so she could see when it was to make contact.

As it did she spasmed I could see every muscle in her body jolt one after the other, it was involuntary, which right after she had a voluntary one in which she tried hard to free herself before laughing hysterically her big toe in my mouth and my tongue just sliding up and down it feeling the spasms each time my tongue went up and down and her toe moving back and forth to try and pull out of my mouth it was so cute to watch her struggle as she could do nothing but laugh,”

“ohohhohohohohohohmyyhohhahahahahahgahahahahahahdgehghehehehehehehehetheheheyouhouhouhouhouhour tohhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhnguehahahahahaaouthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahhaohahahahahhahaplahahahahahahahahahahahhahssssshahahahahahahahahahahhahanannanahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah.

Then I’d glide my tongue along her toes and she lost it unable to say a word she was silent with laughter, as soon as I stopped she took a loud gulp of air and another it was evident she was about to pass out,

Feel good I said, we haven’t even gotten to your sole, nor to that amazingly delicious spot on the ball of your foot,” “no…..you…..can’t……I’ll…….die…..please……I can’t…….please……..i’ll do……….anything……just stop……please.” “I said oh I will when I’m done and I began to slowly remove the nylon covering her sole I left it alone as I began to tickle the other foot with my fingers enjoying thoroughly her spasms I could see all the muscles of her leg jolt as my fingers touched and every time my fingers would glide past a sensitive spot.

She shrieked and began laughing hysterically as my fingers danced on her sole it was so lovely to see her so helpless trying so hard to fight and break free but all she could do was laugh and laugh she did.” “hahahahahahahplehehehehplhehehehehehohohohohohohohohomymyhahahahahahahahahahnohohhoohohohohohohohohsthahahahahahahahahohohohoplhehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahplhehehehehehehehehehehehehehohhohohohohohohnnnnnnhohohhohooohohohohohohohaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahplhehahahahahahahahahahahahstttthshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahnohohohohohohohohohohplelehehehehehehehehehehehehnohohohohohohoahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” “I finally stopped and she again was panting and begging.”

“oh……..my…….god…..you……you……have…….to……stop……oh…….my………please…….please…….stop……oh……my……please.” “ at this point she started to regain her breath and I said but I haven’t even explored your soles with my tongue as I said this I watched her eyes grow as big as silver dollars as she began again to beg with renewed vigor.

I obviously ignored her as my tongue began to get dangerously close to her soles she became so frantic pulling hard at her bonds I could see all the muscles in her body tense and pull hard to free herself to no avail. As I saw this I said awwww I guess you want to feel my tongue on your soles and my tongue finally made contact she went beserk screaming in laughter as her head rolled in circles and she jerked her bonds.”

“aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohoohmyyyhahahahahahahahghahaghghghghahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahddddddgrrrrrrrahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahoooooooooooooooooo.” “ she spasmed and passed out I only assume she had an orgasm. I took her home and left her in the driver seat of her car I slipped out back and got into my car down the street and took off. I’ll never forget her.

I have many more stories like that detective of all the times I’ve tickled women against their will. A teacher, a mom and her daughter, a secretary, and more. which would you like to hear first?

That's awesome.....I need to hear about the others now after that reading.....two thumbs up

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back