• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

confessions of a serial foot tickler part 2

db_131

TMF Poster
Enjoy. Let me know what you think

“I don’t wanna hear any more of your stories, tell it to the jury.” Spat the dectective. “I’m not telling the jury anything I’m telling you, so I guess I’ll decide which one to tell you next. I’ll tell you the story about the teacher….. Oh what a sight she was teaching her classes wearing those amazing outfits.

I’ve always dreamed of tickling a teacher as I imagine others who enjoy feet and tickling do as well. I first saw her stepping out of her jeep and heading toward an elementary school, man the teachers there always look so good. I watched her for several weeks as I fashioned my plan, watching her dangle her heels and flats she wore drove me crazy but I decided to fashion a stockade that I could attach to her desk

I cut it so there were two holes connected together on top of one another at forty five degree angles from the wood and two bolt holes to fasten it to her desk.

On this particular day she was wearing all white, a white blouse, blazer, white skirt white nylons and white heels, her long brown hair up in a loose bun, she was roughly 5 foot 4 she wasn’t super skinny she looked much like a teacher would, she wore small frame glasses.

I waited so patiently for the end of the day and as the bell rung and all the kids ran out the door I hid out back near the window to her classroom. Wearing a disguise I went in to pay the janitor to leave early hundred bucks well spent. I slipped into her classroom with my tools. She didn’t look up assuming I was the janitor as I placed a gun on her desk she shrieked,

I told her I wasn’t there to kill her and that I needed her to put her feet up on her desk, fearing for her life and shaking she complied and I marked the space where her feet were then asked her to sit in a student’s desk for a moment as I drilled holes through her desk to house my device

I then had her sit back at her desk and put her feet up crossing her ankles I slipped her left foot into the top of the stockade and her right into the bottom and then bolted the stockade down so that her ankles were crossed inside the stocks and she was unable to uncross or move them.

She was a sight she seemed quite scared and I assured her I had no intention of hurting or killing her. At which point she asked what my intentions were. I then asked her if she’s ever been tickled before and her eyes opened wide as she looked terrified but turned away and responded “of course I have so what”

I explained to her that was my intention. She then informed me she was not ticklish, to which I responded then you won’t mind if I tickle you. “Not at all” she replied. So I told her I’d play a little game with her to which I wouldn’t be tickling her but rather she’d be tickling herself.

She looked at me quite puzzled, so I said let me show you and I removed her heels tugging gently and removing them slowly to reveal her soles sexy inch by sexy inch. I looked inside to find the size 6 and half nice slightly small soles were oh my lord so amazing such a sexy round heel that sloped so deliciously into her amazingly creamy looking arch and the ball nicely pronounced rolling so nicely into her amazingly shapely toes not too long not too short and those almost super sheer white nylons.

This is the specific reason I chose her at this point I told her to hold her feet back pulling her toes back toward herself then I placed my fingers so close to her feet I could almost feel the nylons on my fingertips, I then told her as long as you hold your feet back you won’t be tickled as I began to glide my fingertips in the air slowly knowing there was only so long she could keep her feet from my fingers it was just a matter of time and by that point her fight would be gone as well and I knew she’d be crazy with laughter the moment her feet contacted my fingers.

As my fingertips danced in the air just fractions of an inch from the soles of her feet I watched her face contort she shut her eyes, sucked in her lips and bit down trying her best not to look and not to laugh. I knew she was extremely ticklish and I was delighted to find this out. I watched as my fingers nearly scratching her nylons up and down around her soles as she opened her eyes my fingers were just over the ball of her nylon encased sole.

she began to giggle trying to hide her laughter she jerked her soles back further, though I knew this was futile as it would strain her more and thus make contact with my eagerly awaiting fingertips sooner, as she began to watch me the fingers of both my hands hovering over both her soles methodically moving over the arches of feet her toes immediately scrunched up as I taunted her, it’s just a matter of time, you can’t hold your feet back forever, “yes I can” she spat.

I admire your courage but soon you will be broken soon you will be a hysterical mess soon you won’t be able to control yourself soon your laughter will fill this room like a magical symphony. “Pleahehehese just sthahahap and leaheheheve before someone ffffhihihihihihiinds out youhuhuhuhu arhahahahare hehehehehere” she began to plead through bits of laughter. Oh, you don’t know I’ve told the janitor to leave early everyone has left for the day and since it’s Friday I can keep you here all weekend tickling your amazingly perfect soles to no end and you will never, never be able to stop me.

you may as well just give up now and allow your delicious nylon covered soles to be tickled by my fingers, you might like it. “FUCK YOU” she yelled out as her left sole made contact with my fingers her foot was so smooth soft and creamy and just as my fingers made contact it was like she touched an electric fence she cried out with uproarious laughter as she desperately tried to free herself from the custom stocks I had her in, well I guess you want me to tickle your feet now, “NOOOOOOO” she cried out, Ok I tell you what I’ll give you a second chance.

This time I started with one finger just over top her foot I then added another just under the same foot so as she began to scrunch her foot to get away from my upper finger her sole made contact with my lower finger as it did, she broke out with laughter, then I slowly scrolled each finger over the air near the arches of each of her soles as again her left foot made contact with my scribbling fingers she screamed out with laughter and her whole body shook from her legs as this happened her right sole made contact with my fingers it was over for her. Her screams of laughter filling the room as my fingers began in unison from the toes of her foot down the ball.

OHHHHHHMMMMMYYYYYYYGGGGGGHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDDDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPPLLLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSSTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPP

She bucked hard with renewed vigor as my fingers made their way over her arch.

JEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHSSSSHUHUHUHUHUHSSSPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEAASEDOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYYYGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDDIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHITTTTIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICCCCKKKLLEEESSNONONOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTTTTHTHTHTHHHHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHRRREE

She screamed out as my fingers reached the bottom of her arch and scratched over her heels.
I then turned my fingers upside down as I stood and scratched upward starting just as the bottom side of the back of her heels each fingers scratching one after the other. She began screaming knowing what was next as my fingers slowly headed up her heel toward her arch, she threw her head back screaming out with pure delicious laughter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOAHAHOAHOHOAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I could hear short bursts of spit laughter coming out as she tried her best to plead and beg but could do nothing more than laugh. I then reached into my bag and found a few of my tools that recently had started to become staples of my tool bag even when I had no plans of tickling. I laid them out one by one In clear view of her I skipped the feather as I knew I wouldn’t need it, my next tool an electric toothbrush I showed her watching her eyes widen and watch me intently as I put it on her desk I then slowly took out my next tool, a hairbrush again showing her and watching her react this one she looked quite puzzled and didn’t seem all that interested in it at all,

it was going to be very fun showing her how amazingly happy the hairbrush would make her,” as he winked at the detective who scoffed at his gesture. “I then watched her as I put my hand over each of the tools waiting for her reaction, I think she knew the toothbrush would tickle cause she took a deep breath and began to brace herself, as my hand glided over the hairbrush she released her breath and looked relieved so I decided to use the toothbrush.

I began by turning it on as she heard the low hum of the motor she shut her eyes and I knew she was trying to shut the sound out hoping this wasn’t happening to her. I waited for her eyes to open as I slowly moved the brush toward her left foot toes, she began squirming and yanking her legs trying desperately to get away as the toothbrush got ever so closer to her toes her face contorted as I saw it begin to crack a smile. As soon as the toothbrush made contact the hum of the motor became more labored and a symphony of her laughter filled the room.

NNNNNOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHMMMMHYHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHADDDHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As I moved the toothbrush over the inside of the ball of her big toe down the arch her eyes opened wide and she yanked at the chair trying to pull herself and her desk away from me, Wow that was quite violent I said as her laughter continued to pour out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAOHOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I continued down her sole paying special attention to the spot where her heel connected with her arch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, I haven’t even started on your other foot. “nnnoooo……….pleeessee…………doooonnnt…….” she said labored as she tried to catch her breath. I said maybe I could use a different tool. Would you rather the toothbrush or the hairbrush. Breathing a sigh of relief she immediately chose the hairbrush. To my delight,” he smiled slyly at the detective as the detective gave him a look of disgust.

“I turned the toothbrush off and put it down slowly picking up the hairbrush. I slowly placed it on her right foot without moving it at all. I then looked at her and asked if she was ready, she didn’t respond. I said ok here we go as I began to slide back and forth over her arch she broke out with uproarious laughter I watched as her whole body convulsed as if she were having a seizure her eyes blinking rapidly as though she had no control over her body.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNNNAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPLLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANANNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The hairbrush started to rip the nylons I stopped and finished the rip immediately running my tongue up her sole I could see over my brow her eyes open wide not in the least expecting me to use my tongue she watched intently ever so trying to remove her soles from my wet slightly prickly tongue I could feel her foot push against my face and then try to pull back her laughter continued.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPPPFPFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNANNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I continued up her sole and began sucking her toes she broke out with laughter as I rolled my tongue around each toe I had sucked up in my mouth. I began to tickle her other foot. I could see her face as she screamed oh so loudly with amazing laughter her breath became short then she cried out with laughter and slumped over. I had only hoped that she had an orgasm but I never could’ve known that I removed my custom stockade and wrote on the chalkboard, Ms. Cordova is wildly ticklish. I then left as quickly and swiftly as I came, literally and figuratively.

Next I’ll tell you of my time tickling a mother daughter combo it’s one of my favorites"

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back