• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confused About Something!

dvstyleoflife09

OK heres my dilemma... me and my bf have been dating for about a year now and when we first started dating i would poke around and tickle him and he would react... but now that we've been dating awhile he just doesn't seem ticklish at all... is it me??? the only thing i can come up with is he doesn't want me to know that he is ticklish...like i said i'm extremely confused on this... it's been bothering me for quite some time but i don't know how to say anything to him so i figured i'd ask you guys. your advice would be greatly appreciated...

Two reasons I can think of are

1. Maybe you poked him and tickled him so much that after a year he got used to it . To fix it try tickling him in other spots maybe * im assuming it was always just the sides or tummy or something *

2. Your right and he is hiding how ticklish he is and maybe is doing it so you tickle him more

OK heres my dilemma... me and my bf have been dating for about a year now and when we first started dating i would poke around and tickle him and he would react... but now that we've been dating awhile he just doesn't seem ticklish at all... is it me??? the only thing i can come up with is he doesn't want me to know that he is ticklish...like i said i'm extremely confused on this... it's been bothering me for quite some time but i don't know how to say anything to him so i figured i'd ask you guys. your advice would be greatly appreciated...

first a few questions....

does he know about your interest in tickling?

why didn't you just up and ask him?

In the relationship I have with my Love, I have learned that direct conversation is always the best. I would make myself sick with worry when all I had to do was talk with him.

If your relationship is strong, I would not fear what he may say. But I don't think you will know for certain until you talk with him and share your concerns. Best wishes to you and yours!

There's also the possibility that he doesn't realize how much you enjoy it. If he knows that it's something that you truly love, rather than just something to use as a little play, then he's likely to be much more responsive...if he is in fact ticklish. As Raven advised, talk to him.

Could be psychological. Maybe when he was less comfortable around you, heightened anxiety heightened his ticklishness. Now that you've been dating for a year, he might be too relaxed around you to be as ticklish.

Just a theory.

Another possibility:

When people are fresh together, they react to any kind of touch more intensely than they do later on because they want to be touched more. Maybe he exaggerated his ticklishness a little bit so you would continue to touch him.

Thanks for the comments ya'll i think they will all help me out and im going to try and talk to him thanks all...

Or to play devils advocate, he may not enjoy it. He may very well be ticklish, but if he assumes that you will only keep doing it if he keeps giving a reponse, so he's holding back on responding at all.

I'm good at not reacting during the first few seconds of tickling or poking, even if the tickling sensation is present and intense. I think more than one of my female friends has concluded that I'm less ticklish than I really am, although they could have avoided that mistake by simply asking me about it.

Or to play devils advocate, he may not enjoy it. He may very well be ticklish, but if he assumes that you will only keep doing it if he keeps giving a reponse, so he's holding back on responding at all.

So what am i supposed to do if that is the case?

So what am i supposed to do if that is the case?

respect his desicion while at the same time, talk with him about how much you enjoy it. That way he can see why you do it while you get the chance to find out why he does not.

I had a girl who hated being tickled because when she was younger her siblings would do it to the point of painful squeezes and pokes. Once i showed her the lighter more sensual side she was all about it
Even looks forward to my touch every time i come home 🙂

Worst case scenario is that he hates it and refuses to change his opinion. You'll just have to decide whats more important tickling him or loving him.

Hopefully once you approach him and talk to him about it, none of that will apply

GOOD LUCK DARLIN!!!!

I had a gf once who poked me in the ribs. Being way ticklish I jumped about 6 feet and gave her a funny look out of sheer embarressment.
She at the time thought I didn't like it and I kicked myself for giving her that impression.
What I'm trying to say is talking to him, as others have said, is important to sorting out any miscommunication that can occur in cases like this.
And GOOD LUCK!!! 🙂

Communication is always key in a relationship. Talk about it and see what happens. Its better to know then to not know and live in regret.

I'm just gonna add, maybe there is no surprize for him? Maybe your trying too hard or too light? do you attack from the front or back? switch things up. I don't believe anyone can be that comfortable.

maybe he's just embarrassed about it. Ill bet though if you tell him about what it does for you, he'll do a 180 on the subject.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back