• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congrats 2 Ness

Hungarian21

4th Level Yellow Feather
10,000 POSTS!....AND COUNTING! XD

CONGRATULATIONS! 😀 *Naquada enchanced confetti nuke* YOU've DONE IT! 😀 The records broken....All hail the nessodile! 😉 *bows*....*looks around* HAIL YOUR GOD PEOPLE!!!! :laughing: YAY! 😎 ....ok, I'm done. :happy:

Not like it's a surprise. She's been sitting at the cusp for how many weeks now? 😛 *Confetti toss*

*blush* thank you XD
I went for a couple of weeks I think without posting simply to delay crossing over to 10k, toying with the idea of deleting older posts to make room. o^_^o
But here I am. Maybe when you grow up you can be just like me! XD

Yeah, well now you've gotta work out what you wanna do to celebrate when you crack through the 100k ceiling.

!!! Just kidding !!! 😀

10,000 posts and a big-ass promotion. 😀 Thou art rocking!

*sings some dictator anthem, with Ness-esque lyrics*

+10,000 post! That should be...what, a bacholer degree in art and a masters in English?
Congradulations for all the time you could've spent watching something but came here instead...

(Seriously this is not an insult. I mean it.)

Congrats on reaching 10k. n_n Now that's a love for the forum. 😉

Senshi said:
10,000 posts and a big-ass promotion. 😀 Thou art rocking!

*sings some dictator anthem, with Ness-esque lyrics*

so she wins a big ass?

congrats, ness! on 10k going on a trillion posts and your new promotion!

*in an Interviewers Voice*

So, Nessonite, how does it feel to be the first person to do the unachieveable, the impossible, the UNBELIEVEABLE! Crossing the 10,000 post mark?

*hold mic to her mouth*

I have another question. Does 10,000 posts bring on a new rank, or are you still Legendary?

She's Admin...how can you be higher than that! 😛

Infact...she should put Goddess in her rank! XP

Ness! Ness! Over here! Hi, Senshi Malone - "Tossers Weekly". Is it true that you have an autobiography in the works?

Congratulations, Ness! Way to go! You're a good reason why this forum is so cool! 🙂

Now, how should we go about giving Nessie her 10,000 posts celebratory tickles? 😀 One tickle for each post... 😀 ROTFLMFAOOL!

Sockstickler said:
I have another question. Does 10,000 posts bring on a new rank, or are you still Legendary?
Legendary is the highest rank we have in terms of post-conferred.

"Jim McKay here for TTC's Wide World of Posts. A milestone equal to the acheivements of Cal Ripken, Jr., Michael Jordan, or Roger Clemens has been acheived by the legendary mod, Nessonite. Now that the magical 10,000 post record has been achieved, the question remains. Will she retire and rest on these laurels? Or, will she continue on, raising the standard even higher for future posters. Will future Hall of Fame posters such as Lonely Kimiko, Socks, Senshi, Excess, or even HDS, now back from his temporary haitus from competition, be able to surpass such a lofty career record? Or will a new star rise from the ranks of lurkerdom to dazzle us all in pursuit of this ultimate prize? Only time will tell if talent, dedication, and avoidance of viruses and server crashes will allow a new stellar poster to reach and surpass this record representing true longevity in this event.

Now, let's go to Frank Gifford as he and Bob Beattie cover the "World Feather and Rack" Championships on the campus of Boden State University in beautiful Boden, IL....Frank?"

10,000 posts!?!?!?!?!?!?!

God save the Queen...

Ness: YOU ROCK MY STOCKS!!!!

HisDivineShadow said:
Legendary is the highest rank we have in terms of post-conferred.

Its time for an update then....I mean, 10,000 deserves something special.... and while ur at it, make something up for the 100,000....few more years with nessy and I think we'll need it. 😉

Hungarian2 said:
Its time for an update then....I mean, 10,000 deserves something special.... and while ur at it, make something up for the 100,000....few more years with nessy and I think we'll need it. 😉

Someone who agrees with me - thank you Hungarian! 😀

Always plan ahead, I say; I used to be a Scout, being prepared is second nature to me now. 😀 Think about it - how about a new level for the million post mark, while you're at it? 😀

*runs down the sidewalk with her hands over her face and jumps in a limo while bodyguards surround her and shout out "No comments! No comments!".

XD Thanks so much everyone. YOU make the forum worth coming to every day XD

=o

NESS!!! I NEED A COMMENT!

*Goes all "evil robot from terminator 2" on her and chases after the limo*

XD

*walking on the street....sees limo coming...life flashes b4 eyes*...XD

Hungarian2 said:
*walking on the street....sees limo coming...life flashes b4 eyes*...XD

That's not life flashing, Hung2. It the flash bulb from BudBob's Paparriza 400(TM) press camera

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back