• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congrats to AphroditeRabbit

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
..outta 3000 drawings at her school and with only 13 being picked, Krystle got one of her drawings in the Gallery! Congrats sweetie! Throws Confetti at you! I knew you would make it in!! -so happy!- :happy: Dad will just have to wait to hang it up in his office!! By doing so, hes got even more bragging rights! I Love You! 😀 Keep up the great work! Go Pass them Finals Today!

I would like to use this opportunity to congradulate to AphroditeRabbit and say that she earned it. She's very talented, and a nice gal. Way to go!

Congratulations to AphroditeRabbit from me as well. I love to see good people succeed; AR is one of the nicest people I've ever met online, and very deserving of success 🙂

She truly deserves the reward she was given, she works so hard at what she does and still finds time to waste on me! lol Shes so wonderful! Im Very Proud of her!!

the hollywood brother is very proud right now to be talking ona thread dedicated to our beloved rabbit. the hollywood brother believes in the rabbit and is very happy for her as well as being happy for jeff who gets the honor of seeing the rabbit happy.

You weren't. It's okay though. Congrats AR! Lets see that piece like I suggested, in your art forum. 🙂

-laughs- I would, however the teacher has it, and I'll have to take my digi cam in when I go to class on Tuesday before I can get a pic of it

Sweetness :happy: I hope I can get a good pic of the details...the paper is too big to ever scan

Yeah. The other thing to do would be to scan each section by itself and then piece it together on the computer.

And The Winner Is........

Congratulations, Bunny Babe!! Your Artistic Talent Has A New Group Of Admirers.( I Assume No Flying Rats This Go Round? Lol!) Your Artwork Is Always Moving And Stunning('specially Them Self Portraits, Jeff Is One Lucky Dude!!)

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back