• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congrats to our winner, Lu-Lu!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I'd like to congratulate our own Lu-Lu for being the winner in our contest! Sometimes, we just give away free shit for no particular reason. 😉

Last night, Wild Card Radio ran an impromptu contest during our music show and Lu-Lu was the first caller with the correct answer to our trivia question. Hell, she was the first caller, period!

She won a free electronic copy of the first two issues of the Agency Publishing tickle-torture comic, "The Ruthless". Thanks for playing, and for being part of such a cool audience. We all had a blast.

:cool

Thank you Dave ^_^ It was great fun and an amazing show! I had a great time!

Cool beans! I will try to tune in for next week's show. May I ask what the trivia question was? I'll understand if that's a "No.". Just curious.

Incidentally, can listeners utilize Skype to call-in to the show? It'd save me oodles over the prepaid. That is, if I even managed to think of something to call the show about. I don't think I've ever listened to an online radio show before. Is this like the next step? I mean, for netizens? I can't even come up with any big ideas for something to blog about, so I'd really be at a loss for an entire radio program!

The question was where did the band Jethro Tull get their name ^^ ! I said it was from an 18th century English agriculturalist....Wikipedia is a great thing 😀

The question was where did the band Jethro Tull get their name ^^ ! I said it was from an 18th century English agriculturalist....Wikipedia is a great thing 😀

Oh snap! I could have won that answer without the Wiki! I actually knew it due to a terrible, awful secret. Ladies and gentlemen: I used to be an insufferable Tull fanatic. It's true. I've come a long way in therapy, and just try to take each day as it comes, y'know?

Watch. Next week it'll be a Leo Sayer question or something, and I'll be screwed.

If they ask where Steely Dan got their name I am all over that one. lol

Eh, we don't care how people get their answers, as long as they get them. 😉

To answer a previously posted question, yeah you can use Skype to call in to the shows.

And I still need to hear from LuLu about the actual claiming of her prize. 🙂

Eh, we don't care how people get their answers, as long as they get them. 😉

To answer a previously posted question, yeah you can use Skype to call in to the shows.

And I still need to hear from LuLu about the actual claiming of her prize. 🙂

She's basking in the glow of becoming an aunt. She may be a bit involved with the baby at the moment. :lol

O_O Dave...I sent you a PM over TickleTheater...T-T I even asked what Daddydom was!!!

If necessary, I just want to say that I'm here to accept Lu-Lu's prize for her while she's busy lavishing attention on the baby. It's just the sort of sacrifice I'm here to do when my board calls me to duty.
😱wl:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back