• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

congrats to the Eagles

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
they played it tough today. i thought for sure that GB would take em in the cold temp but they pulled it off. since the teams i wanted to win the superbowl (miami my team who didnt even make the playoffs) and green bay lost, i will pull for them eagles to win it. GO EAGLES....

oh and btw there is no way in hell that d-mac (mcnabb) over rated like limbaugh said he was..ha he had a hell of a game today. Duce had a couple nice runs too

And Favre throwing an albatross in overtime had nothing to do with it, right? Yes the Eagles earned it but what the flying hell was that pass all about?

im a favre fan, even tho my team is the dolphins but that pass didnt look like a favre pass at all..something seriously bad went wrong on that play

MayDay....

erm...could it have possibly have been something to do with that...um...BROKEN THUMB...??!!

I am an Eagles fan, but still have a great amount of respect for Favre.

Last edited:
im with ya there...i have a tremedous amount of respect for Brett. Hell of a QB and a classy person..if anyone should break marinos records let it be favre

Storm_Cat said:
MayDay....

erm...could it have possibly have been something to do with that...um...BROKEN THUMB...??!!

I am an Eagles fan, but still have a great amount of respect for Favre.

I'm not saying I don't have respect for Favre. In fact I would take him over almost every other QB in the league with the exception of maybe McNair. I'm just saying for all the times when he could have tossed a horrible pass that was the absolute worst time. As for the broken thumb, he seemed pretty damn accurate the first 4 quarters. I've heard that both it was a botched run play and it was that Favre was trying to get rid of it because he was being blitzed. I don't buy either.

to all the cowboy fans who wanted to see the birds fail, well you can suck it as degeneration x likes to say. also to all the chucky/tampa fans who enjoyed killing the birds last year, well screw all you guys. where are the cowboys and tampa now.

great effort by farve and green bay but they don't make it. now it time for the carolina to go down for the second time to mcnabb, dawkins, runyan, staley and the birds

now can all you eagle fans out there dig that!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back