• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Connie seems to be addicted to being tickled...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Connie, the cute red-headed MILF, so enjoyed it the last time she was in the stocks that she didn't waste any time asking to come back! I noticed that she wore almost exactly the same outfit--but painted her toes a lovely shade of emerald green! So, to set that off, I tied her toes up with yellow cord, and promptly set about raking her feet with my fingernails until she was shrieking "YES!" again, just like she did before!

She didn't want to be tied up by the hands again, so you'll see a lot of her pounding the bed with her fists and generally flailing about. This clip is about seventy-five percent finger tickling, but I did use her as the guinea pig for a new toy that another ticklee gave me: a battery powered, rotating hairbrush with semi-soft bristles! She giggled her way through it nicely, adding at the end that she liked how it felt .. which is why I followed it up with the standard, hard-bristled hairbrushes, including the one that vibrates, which had her shrieking with laughter again in no time!

Please welcome Connie back; she seems to enjoy the hell out of being tickled!

knismo
Stuck in The Stocks!

Ohhh , Yeah ...

I love me some Connie! She's probably my favorite of your "new" models , knismo. Thanks for bringin' her back.

... & thanks for the clip.

u are awesome man! and connie is a scream! i love her laugh! she just loses her mind when she is being tickled! awesome clip.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back