• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consentual or not?

Consentual/non-consentual?

• Consentual; it's supposed to be fun for both

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Non-consentual; I like the torture

Votes: 61 53.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 14 12.2%

• Total voters

Sadistictickler

1st Level Red Feather
Do you like a ticklee to scream and struggle to get out or do you prefer having her LET you tickle her?

Its always alot of fun when she just lays back and lets you tickle her for a while but i guess holding someone down can get interesting at times

consentual is definitley the way to go......after all, I would hate it if I was abducted by women, and tickle tortured for hours.......oh wait.....nevermind, I wouldn't hate that at all.....hehehe

Yeah, but consentual tickling isn't really torturous, so I really prefer the abducting-way

definitely consentual. playful, wrestling tickling is very fun; light bondage or just holding her down is great. shes gotta like it for me to like it. well, at least like it enough.🙂

I voted consentual, but here's what I consent to: Bound tickle-torture with struggle and begging!

I absolutely LOVE it when the person I'm tickling is hysterical with laughter and begging me to stop!! It's a feeling like no other. You are not alone ST.😀

This is embarassing, but I have to admit that my favorite videos and fantasies are nonconsensual...

Peace,
Stacy

stacyshippen said:
This is embarassing, but I have to admit that my favorite videos and fantasies are nonconsensual...

Peace,
Stacy

Nah, liking non-consentual most just means you're cool 😎 😎 😎 😎 😀 😀

This is an interesting discussion. However, I don't see why you can't love them both equally- depending upon the partner, the situation, and how you are feeling. The two most erotic experiences of my life were neatly divided: one consentual, one definitely non-consentual - but both incredibly exciting tickling. The type of tickling seems to me like choosing between two great wines: it depends on what else is on the menu.

I'm torn on this one.
Although I would never prepose to do anything to a woman that she would not like done, I admit that the thought of tickling a helpess gal againse her will while she struggles and pleads for me to stop is quite appealing.
So, I'd have to say that I'm on the fence here.

Yeah well, one of my best experiences was non-consentual...

(me holding my petite cousin down and one of my cousins (I think he's a ticklephile like me) tickled the pour girl. She was struggling and begging but alas; I'm a quite strong guy and I did my job as a bondage device so well that she could only run away untill I finally let her to)

But well, I didn't know about the multiple-choices thing at the time I created the poll 🙁

Kibdos,
Articulate, suave, and A level of class very unexpected. The equal of erotic substance and prose is very appreciated. Good jOB!😀

i really like my ticklee to say it really tickles and to laugh alot but i prefer then to let me tickle there feet, but i do often tie and take beyond that point

out of the two, i sort of prefer non. i love using the element of surprise...especially on the really ticklish girls. and when things lead to bondage...wooohooo

If the ticklee doesn't get into it like I do, then for me its no fun at all. Doing anything of this kind of nature to anyone without approval just seems wrong to me.

My wife has her moods, so I get to use both methods.....last week she was watching "her show" which means she doesn't want to be disturbed or bothered for anything, but she was wearing a new gold polish on her toes and so I couldn't resist.....she struggled and pleaded but even she knew it would be no use so I enjoyed her bout with non-con for about two minutes before I let her escape.....later that night it was a con session which led to better things...

I prefer consentual tickling because it's kinda sexy. I hate non-consentual tickling because the ticklee constantly screams "Stop it!, I can't stand it!, This is torture!" When they know deep down inside they love it. Although, there is one person I'd love to mercilessly torture... Trish Stratus. She needs to be fired from the WWE.

Pleading......begging......screaming for mercy is better but both is fine or consensual leading to the lee becoming non consensual while being tickled mercilessly.

M1

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back