• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contest thread! - Post the best POV Getting Tickled Picture!

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
OK, draw or create or find your favorite pictures that are from the Point Of View of being tickled by someone.
Let's all regularly express our vote on which picture currently seems to be the best posted. It's just opinion of course, from the eye of the beholder.

Guidelines:
The picture or photo or art has to be of the tickler only. (the one being tickled should not be visible in the picture. maybe their feet is ok)
The picture or photo or art should be from the perspective of a person who's being tickled, about to be tickled, etc.
We're looking for a tickler who's face and hands (or tools) are very devious, merciless, devoted to torturing with tickles, etc.

Let's begin with one I just created! Here you go. Would you like this red head to be in control of your laughter?

Attachments

• Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00001 - Copy.jpg
    Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00001 - Copy.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 263
The above art is the current reigning champion, because it's currently the only picture on the thread! Haha.
Let's see yours.

I like all of those wow. Thanks for posting some stuff. Please continue!
I feel like at this time in the thread I'd have to vote post #5 SoleAction as the current best.

As you awaken tied up tight in her barn, whatd'ya think of her?
The bumper sticker on her Ford pickup reads "Tickle You To Death"

Attachments

• Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00002.jpg
    Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00002.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
For a sensitive tickling fan, this woman must be the fulfillment after an eventful life! !!!
Imagine... while you laugh and twist around in the tight bondage, you see her eyes light up more and more,
her beautiful lips open slightly and as you enter another world you can feel her kiss and you leave this world full of gratitude ...
after hours of pleasure.

Supported by an angel in the form of this beauty, who can perform her duties passionately and for hours without a break.
The idea would be even greater if she had two nerve wheels in her hand...
that would be (as far as my body is concerned) even more effective than the feather...

But this work is another milestone in our world of tickling. Thank you LisaLisa

Attachments

• areyouready.jpeg
    areyouready.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 60
  • OIG1.iqZv5KrzJzHl5cOpK2Zi.jpeg
    OIG1.iqZv5KrzJzHl5cOpK2Zi.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 51
  • OIG3.IQmhzNSZyICOnd86R8Vx.jpeg
    OIG3.IQmhzNSZyICOnd86R8Vx.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 52
The OIG1 is a wonderful tickler... seems to be a tough fighter- look at those eyes :Grrr:
and the slim fingers will work merciless on your ribs ... great

For a sensitive tickling fan, this woman must be the fulfillment after an eventful life! !!!
Imagine... while you laugh and twist around in the tight bondage, you see her eyes light up more and more,
her beautiful lips open slightly and as you enter another world you can feel her kiss and you leave this world full of gratitude ...
after hours of pleasure.

Supported by an angel in the form of this beauty, who can perform her duties passionately and for hours without a break.
The idea would be even greater if she had two nerve wheels in her hand...
that would be (as far as my body is concerned) even more effective than the feather...

But this work is another milestone in our world of tickling. Thank you LisaLisa

Nice thoughtful comments. Very interesting ideas. Me like-eeee.

This blonde appears to be a no-nonsense Tickler. She's gonna torture and that's final.
Is she going for your armpits or your feet?

Attachments

• Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00003.jpg
    Aggressive Tickler - LisaLisaJam 00003.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 32
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back