• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contraption Mishap! */f , all over tickle (Cowboy Bebop)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here's my latest picture. I started drawing it a couple days ago, would have had it uploaded yesterday, but it turns out today is the day. Anyways, this is my first time drawing any character from Cowboy Bebop, and since I love her so much, I wanted to draw her first.

So here's Ed. Ed is short for Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirvrusky 4th ("Ed made it up ya know."- Ed) 0^___^0

Anywho, the idea behind this one is that Edward was working on one of her contraptions and there was a little mishap malfunction. 😉

I hope you enjoy it. Feedback appriciated. 🙂

Attachments

• Contraption Mishap- Ed.JPG
    Contraption Mishap- Ed.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,592
A very nice picture. It seems there are quite a bit of Ed fans. I always figured Faye would be the most popular or Julia.

Wow...Ed seems to have blossomed!
Thank you for sharing that with us! 😀

@ FF7Tickler- Thanks. While its true Faye is the vixen of the show and is generally the most well-liked and sought after character, Edward has something that Faye does not- child-like innocence. This isn't to say that Faye is some immoral whore or anything, because she's not. Shes actually quite the opposite dispite her attitude and choice of attire.

Faye is in search of herself and Ed has already found herself. Ed is all about fun and exploring. And when she taps into that aspect of herself shes a most appealing character to almost anyone. Shes almost a universal character in that way, and thats part of what makes her so special. 0^____^0

@ Nessonite- Blossomed? I'm guessing by that you mean matured, but not really. I tried to draw her as anotomically correct as I could. I realize shes underage, but I'm the last person that would cross that line and take it too far. Otherwise, you're welcome. ^__^

@ michal- Thanks, I'm glad you like it. ^__^

@ myself and everyone in general- This seems to be the first picture I've drawn thats recieved such an ammount of attention, even by previous non-repliers (both here on TT and elsewhere). Is it because of the choice of character, my art itself, what I chose to draw, or a combination of all three? I'm curious, because if I've tapped into something good then it would be beneficial for everyone for me to continue along these lines in the future.

Last edited:
I imagine the amount of attention may be based on Cowboy Bebop being a more mainstream one.

The others you've drawn haven't been, excluding a few random ones like 3x3 Eyes, which only aired like twice.

@ FF7Tickler- Yeah, I sort of assumed that. One of the reasons I have more Love Hina material than anything is because I own the series and can therefore watch it whenever I want. And to my knowledge Love Hina has never aired on american network programming. Cowboy Bebop has, and is continuing to be.

@ matthew- Thanks. 🙂

It hasn't and I doubt it ever will, they spent how long editing Tenchi Muyo!, I doubt they wish to repeat it again.

Its a shame. Love Hina is a great series, and female viewers would like it especially.

I'm drawing another Ed picture (this will be my second time). Its not tickling or whatnot, just regular. I wanted to draw her in different clothes. I think people might like it. I should have it ready tomorrow. ^__^

Celtic_Emperor said:
Its a shame. Love Hina is a great series, and female viewers would like it especially.

I'm drawing another Ed picture (this will be my second time). Its not tickling or whatnot, just regular. I wanted to draw her in different clothes. I think people might like it. I should have it ready tomorrow. ^__^

Well, it still is a more male based show I'd say. If they wanted to show a female based show they could show Sailor Moon again or something like Fushigi Yugi.

Well, the picture should be interesting as I believe the only other time we see Ed in different clothes is in the movie with her costume.

Yeah. Sometimes its nice to dress the characters in something more casual though. A pumpkin head and a cape for Holoween doesn't cut it in my book; although that was cute in its own way. ^_^

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back