• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cool Educational Shows From The 70's And 80's Thread!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Yes,Sesame Street and The Electric Company were cool shows,but I bet you also remember watching these fun,educational shows back in the 70's and 80's as well:The Letter People,Slim Goodbody,Cover To Cover,Inside/Out,Read All About It,Tomes And Talismans,etc!!!I'm feeling a bit nostalgic,so feel free to talk about these unique shows,or any I missed!!!!

footphantom72

Don't forget "Kid's are People, Too!", "Big Blue Marble", and of course, the ultimate one, "Mr. Wizard"

Electric Co, ftw. And Morgan Freeman as Mad-Man Mel. Lol

I liked the "Dinosaurs" version of Mr Wizard, "Ask Mr Lizard", where the catch-phrase was "time to get another Timmy" (after, for example, "Gee, Mr Lizard, I never looked down the muzzle of a cannon before!").

The Letter People helped me learn to read by age 4...I distinctly remember the day I realized I could read--I was watching the Letter People, and they were playing a gameshow type game...and I realized the words on the screen were "pig" and "pen"...

LOVE that show...anyone know if it's out on DVD?

Mr. Wizard was the shit...will always be a fav of mine along with Reading Rainbow 🙂

Oh yeah...and The Great Space Coaster was trippy as hell for a kids show XD

Last edited:
The Letter People helped me learn to read by age 4...I distinctly remember the day I realized I could read--I was watching the Letter People, and they were playing a gameshow type game...and I realized the words on the screen were "pig" and "pen"...

LOVE that show...anyone know if it's out on DVD?

I believe it's out on DVD,I'm not quite sure where or when it came out!!!!

footphantom72

I was going to say Zoom as well -- as far as obscure 70s kids shows, the trouble is, most of them were local -- anyone remember Vegetable Soup, Hot Fudge, or Marlo and the Magic Movie Machine?

I was going to say Zoom as well -- as far as obscure 70s kids shows, the trouble is, most of them were local -- anyone remember Vegetable Soup, Hot Fudge, or Marlo and the Magic Movie Machine?

I remember Vegatable Soup very well!!!!!

Do you remember,"Che,Che,Who,Who,Boogeyman"?????

footphantom72

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back