• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cool Link - CATCHY TUNE - BEWARE

Hey, that is kinda catchy! ......However, I refuse to listen to it 4 times in a row, out of fear that it will get stuck in my head (which is one of my top 5 peeves), so yeah.

HOLY CRAP!!! Now I know why this seemed kinda familiar! I've seen it up on NG, but never actually watched it. Funny how that works, huh?

The Internet is like that. 😀 Happened to me with that goth girl thing and her funny looking cat that appears on NG.

Fairly recently, actually. I'd seen her all over the shop, but assumed she was some sort of merchandise woman who never speaks, like Hello Kitty, but a violent, gothic woman instead of a cute, furry, cheerful kitten.

I see. I actually just discovered Retarded Animal Babies about six months ago.

That's something I've heard of but never actually saw. Senshi is behind the times, though 😛 he's still laughing at "all your base are belong to us".

lol Hey I can still laugh at AYB stuff. But I'd check out RABs if you're a fan of stupid, perverted humor!

Stupid perverted humour, you say? May have to keep a weather eye open for that. 😉

Is it catchy? Reminds me of La vida loca...

The vid is fun, though. 🙂

That was lovely, I wish my life were more like that. Beats tickling ten to one.

OLD'D. Senshi you is so behind the times you are like...back there. Oh yes you are.

Next week on TT: "Senshi discovers the star wars kid"

Haha!

Nice vid and tune. Reminds me of characters I saw on Zed on the CBC.
Four times could be bad for me. If it was in english and got stuck in my head, my defense would be to make up a spoof with obscene and/or ridiculous lyrics.

Kinda reminds me of the old Pepe LePew cartoons of him chasing after the black cat...

a5123b - Haha, even I know the Star Wars kid. 😉 It's that guy with the stick waving it around madly like a demented Jedi, isn't it?

leenotler - Four? I just finished watching it for about the fifteenth time (seriously). Maybe I'm more vulnerable to catchy tunes, but eek! >_<;;

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back