• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Cop tickle F/F feet

general zod1

TMF Master
Here's a female cop getting her feet tickled It's Paradise Vision If anyone has the tape,please let me know if it's any good

Attachments

• stock45.jpg
    stock45.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7,005
you have alot of ticklingparadise.com clips and pics

can you send me some

elizabeth

her name is elizabeth. i don't know the tape , but you can get a clip from her , in the preview section of ticklingparadise.com

hey!

this one is my favourite! im searching for the clip of this for ...

Attachments

• l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,506
Foot Paradise are probably my favourite tickling company. They create some great scenario's and the models are usually very attractive. Their images and clips are great. 😀

Back in '95 I got to tickle a real female cop. She was a cutie and very nice, but the real thing. A tough cop. We dated for a couple months after her sister set us up.

We hung out while she was off-duty, but we had a mid-day rendevous tickle at my apartment one day during her shift. Just for an hour while she was on break.

I actually took off her boots and socks and tickled her soft, pink soles while she wiggled and giggled in uniform! Cute pink polish on her ticklish toes.

I thought her feet would be nasty and sweaty from the boots but they were not. Added to the pleasure for me because I like them clean.

Her feet were ticklish at about an 8 on the 10-scale.
It was the one and only time I got to do that but we both got off in our trousers!

She went back to work right after the tickle and it never happend again. We broke up about a week later when she found out I liked to "burn one" once in awhile.

Yes Jerrik there is something about a girl in uniform Especially if she's getting her feet tickled Wish more vid companies would show scenes like that
Tommy ,you lucky guy Someday I may get to tickle a pretty female cop while she's in uniform

Tommy said:
I actually took off her boots and socks and tickled her soft, pink soles while she wiggled and giggled in uniform! Cute pink polish on her ticklish toes.
aw man
not even a before and after
mmmm female cops in SOCKS

does anybody have the clip of elizabeth in yellow and having her armpits tickled???

How can you tell when you've tickled the cop to death?
The donut rolls out of her hand!

Meow! (that joke has wiskers!...wait! so do I!!)

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back