• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Interrogation-sexual part 3

genset101

TMF Poster
This story takes place approximately three years after part 2. F/F

Krissy felt good to be back at work after a three year absence. She had met someone at work and was in a great relationship. When she stopped her pursuit of criminals (6 more months or so) it was agreed by both parties that marriage would take place. In the meantime the money was so good for recovering her companies stolen money that her fiancee and she agreed she would go back for a brief period of time. Krissy missed the excitement, tracing down the "victim" capturing him or her with a clever ruse and tickling the information out of them to recover the stolen money or securities. Her fiancee was slowly getting into the role. He was starting to enjoy giving and receiving though preferring the latter. Krissy was in a frisky mood. She looked over at the latest person to be tracked down by Atlas corporation. This particular robust gentleman was in the hotel lobby in a beautiful hotel in Mexico, reading the papers. He made himself about a million bucks richer by stealing securities. Krissy was going to interrogate him and recover the money. . Her take would be a cool 50K. She found the best and most enjoyable way was tickling. Most people liked it initially (though they did not admit it) and eventually they submitted and told the tall blonde what she needed to know.It was better than going to jail. Atlas was usually easy on the thieves. They just wanted their money back.

Krissy was going to play the scorned woman in a relationship. She would strike up a conversation with Mr Gallagher , the thief. Eventually, he would try to get her to bed and the whole chain of events would unfold. Her target loved sexy woman (who didn't) and was known to throw around a few bucks to have them. He also was a thief. Krissy would do what was necessary to do her job. She was a devastating tickler. It made her the best in her field at what she did.

She had been sunning herself by the gorgeous hotel pool and called her fiancee. He seemed excited that Krissy would tickle a poor victim into a helpless state, forcing him to spill secrets. Krissy hung up the phone and was going to go upstairs to change. She would take a brief shower and put on something sexy. The bikini she wore was just that but she knew Gallagher would be in the banquet room for a function. She would put on a dress and would slip in and do her thing.

She entered her room with the card key. She started to walk towards the dressing room near the bathroom. Unfortunately for her, she did not make it. Someone came up behind her and easily slipped a chloroform rag over her mouth. Krissy struggled for a second or so but lapsed in to a pleasant sleep. She hit the carpet slowly as her assailant held her to ease the fall.

Krissy woke up and remembered immediately. She tried to get up but was not shocked that her arms were tied overhead.. She was also tied by her feet to the bottom of the King size bed. It was a very professional job as she was totally helpless. One light was on in the room but she could see a very pretty Hispanic woman advancing to the bed. The woman smiled. 'Hello Kris, it has been awhile. You are as sexy as ever. I recognized you right away." Krissy could not believe it. It took her a few seconds but she had to smile. It was Consuelo, the maid from the Galvin job in London about three years back. She had fun with Galvin and decided he was a bit of a dick. She paid Consuelo a couple of hundred bucks to go tickle Galvin more. Now, this woman had her secured to the bed in her hotel room. She didn't feel in physical danger but had a feeling it may be a 'ticklish" situation. Consuelo smiled down at Krissy. Krissy felt about 10 per cent apprehensive and 90 per cent excitement.

"Kris, you must have a few questions. Let me talk and I will answer you most of your questions, I am sure. I am not going to hurt you. I will intend on giving you the best and worst tickling of your life, if you know what I mean. . Here is why. You recall our meeting, I am sure. I tickled Galvin for a half hour and he had a very powerful orgasm. It was all in fun. Ever since that episode I found out how much tickling enhances sex.It seems to get the tickler and the victim quite horny. I am sure you agree since you do it for a living. I love to tickle men and woman. I am bi-sexual. I was not so into it until that night in London when you had Galvin tied down and I tickled him after you did. He must have slept well that night" Consuelo smiled down at Krissy again. Krissy knew this woman was going to stir her juices. Krissy said, "I am not ticklish Consuelo. And I have a guy waiting downstairs at a cocktail party who is a real asshole. He stole a million bucks from my company and I have to get it back.I have tracked him all over Mexico. If you let me go do what I have to do, I will come back. " Krissy then said, I will let you tie me and do your worst. I promise" Consuelo was amused. "Krissy that is a fair offer but I do not believe you.Unfortunately, I have you spread out and helpless. And the cocktail party turns into a dinner. He will be there for a few hours. If you have the energy to go after him after I am through with you, go do it." I am going to start on your belly. You are in great shape. You are what, about 35. You look 28. I am going to blow rasberries on your belly. I know you are ticklish.Don't insult me by saying otherwise or when I am tickling your soles I will go extra hard. Krissy started to get a damp feeling between her legs. She tried to fight it. She was ticklish but usually the tickler needed to warm her up."Please don't cry out', said Consuelo. I do not want to gag you. I prefer to hear you pleading for release. If you cry out, I will spank you harder than you would like. " Consuelo smiled again at Krissy. Krissy knew she was in for it. She was not bi-sexual but felt an attraction for this sexy maid who was going to tickle torture her.
Consuelo began. She gently blew the rasberrys on Krissy's belly. Krissy reacted right away. She began giggling like a school girl. It was probably because Consuelo warmed her up, telling her what she was going to do to her. Consuelo again blew rasberries on the hard stomach. . She licked her slowly to Krissy's right hip. Then in a flash, 10 fingers tickled Krissy's stomach down to her hips, and up to her underarms. Consuelo smiled an evil smile at her victim. Krissy was already hurting and Consuelo knew it. Consuelo straddled Krissy and placed her hands under Krissy's pits. Krissy said. 'please. you don't have to do this, I know you are a devastating tickler." Consuelo said, "I want you to feel how good I am." ' Consuelo then used her fingers tickling Krissy's pits as Krissy screamed. ''Quiet Kris. remember about the gag'. '"Please don't gag me. I will be quiet, replied the blonde now in great distress.

She desperately did not want the gag. The maid went back to her task. She alternated using her soft fingers and her sharp nails on Krissy's pits. The blonde was already helpless and exhausted. Consuelo finally stopped. ' "what do you think, Krissy. Am I as good as you"?. Krissy knew the answer and didn't say a word because the sexy maid then began to unfasten Krissy's bikini top. She accomplished that and slowly kissed the blonde captives right nipple. She then alternated and pinched the left nipple. . Krissy was already wet and moaning. Consuelo tickled both nipples simultaneously. Krissy said quietly, please make me cum". "In due time, my pretty", replied the maid. She tickled Krissy's ribs, gently scraping her nails and using her fingers to apply lotion to her belly. Krissy was beside herself. The maid continued the rib tickling as Kris fought not to cry out. Finally, The tickler slowly slid off Krissy's bikini bottoms. She put her hands up for Krissy to see the long red nails. She skillfully dragged the nails across Kriss'ys right foot, causing Krissy to cry out. Consuelo looked down at the blonde and continued the torture. Both hands were used on each foot. The sensation of 10 long nails tickling Krissy had her in a near orgasmic condition. Consuelo knew this was the end game. 'Krissy, would you like me to tickle your pussy now. I am going to do it. Krissy nodded and Consuelo bought her hands near the blonde's vagina. She bent down and kissed Krissy between her legs. She inserted a finger in Krissy, moving it in and out. Krissy had her first orgasm, shaking the bed as she climaxed. The tickler again started on her ribs, . Krissy was more ticklish after coming. . 'Consuelo please, you are the best. please stop it, you will kill me."' Consuelo smiled, and began tickling Krisssy's long legs with her nails. She moved to the rib cage and had Krissy crying. A few seconds down at her Krissy's womanhood again had the captive at that point. She gently kissed her there and played with her clit.. She withdrew and went back to Krissy's feet, nibbling her toes gently. Krissy blurted out, please spank me instead, I can't take this." Consuelo said it was almost over. I am going to take it to you my dear. You know what I will do to you if you run. I am going to untie you . Kindly lay down across my knee for the final punishment. Krissy did what she was told. It was humuliating and the biggest turn on ever. No one had been able to dominate her like this. no one was ever close. Consuelo positioned Krissy and played with with her sexy ass. She tickled her cheeks and the back of her legs. Krissy heard her giggle. Krissy was coming again. The first hard slap hit and Krissy bit her lip. Several more followed and she began grinding her hips to the rhythm of the slaps. Consuelo whispered, ' I do love taking to your sexy ass, Kris. I bet you never expected this". I may tie you again and tickle you even worse". Krissy heaved upwards grinding her pussy into Consuelo's legs. Another slap hit and the tall blonde climaxed hard. She was done. All she could do was lay there. She was exhausted. She tried to think clearly.
"Consuelo, I am not going to lie to you. I need the information out of Gallagher. Go into the banquet hall, befriend him and do what you you need to do. I can't move. You are the best. I will give you 15 thousand dollars if he tells you where the money is. I am getting 50. Is that good?". ' "Krissy, I will only take ten. I will have that guy crying and your money back. But I want one more crack at you. Rest up, I will be back tomorrow. Do we have a deal?
Krissy couldn't believe it. She needed Gallagher stopped and this woman was going to give her more mind blowing climaxes. She agreed. 'But Consuelo, I am going to fight back. No chloroform. It will be a tickle fight. . We will see who wins. "Krissy. I am going to pin you down and tickle you beyond belief. You will lose count at how many times you cum. The two woman exchanged a passionate goodbye kiss. Consuelo left and Krissy tried to digest what happened.She had created a monster. She found her successor in her company, that was for sure. She looked forward to tomorrow.

PS. Krissy did lose count how many times she climaxed the next day.She was no match for Consuelo even after 10 hours sleep. She was tickled in ways she couldn't believe. The money was recovered and Consuelo began a new career. The two woman remained "close" for the duration.

Last edited:
Hope this series was enjoyed by all. I did know a female insurance investigator like Krissy who got into some predicaments. She told me tickling was used once on her victim. Sadly, I could never get her to tickle me as as she married some lucky guy. But I dedicate this series to her.

wow lol hope there is more would love to hear what happened to the guy

You should do another one about Krissy and Consuelo (shouldn't it be Consuela since it's a girl) but next time use the gag

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back