• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costume I made - Riza Hawkeye - long overdue

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I've been putting off uploading this for whatever reason. Laziness and whatnot. I figure 2 weeks after Halloween is about a good time. sooo...

I use Halloween as an excuse to dust off the sewing machine and actually make something. I put about 1,000,000 more hours into these things than I should...but it's an excuse to do something. The kid looks a billion times cooler than most of the other kids for one day so, by proxy, I look cool.

She is Riza Hawkeye, of Fullmetal Alchemist. A fact that was picked up on by only two people that I know of (myself, and one guy at the mall who not only recognized the show but the very character...bonus points to geek at the mall). if you're wondering, she may not know the exact character's name but, yes, if asked she'll say "Im from Fullmetal Alchemist, that's my favorite show!". So there.

Here is a full-bodied pic of Riza Hawkeye

Pictures are...

1. Back of hair, which I tried to model after the character but I was lacking a red clip...and forgot to buy one. T_T
2. Full body pic of the back of the costume.
3. side view of costume. maybe should have removed the metal danglies from the boots, but it looked difficult and I didnt want to wreck them.
4. full body front. The skirt is coming open due to a slight design flaw.
5. This is the state of the costume after the first day of (hard backbreaking) work. took 7 or more hours to get to that point, with the construction and the trim ALL done. All that was left were the accesories, buttons, and snaps.
(two more pics coming)

Attachments

• rizahawkeye_costume1.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 123
  • rizahawkeye_costume2.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 97
  • rizahawkeye_costume3.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 165
  • rizahawkeye_costume4.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 265
  • rizahawkeye_costume5.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
6. another, better, full body pic.
7. closeup of the epaulette. It DOES have the correct number of stripes/stars/buttons. Not that ANYONE would notice. The cord, which I braided myself, doesnt show too well, but it looked good. The bits that attach the cord to the uniform and that attach the two bits of cord to eachother were done rather creatively. I will get a closeup of them soon I think.

Well, that's it. It was a lot of work and really served no purpose...but there it is. Tell me what you think, eh?

Attachments

• rizahawkeye_costume6.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume6.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 92
  • rizahawkeye_costume7.jpg
    rizahawkeye_costume7.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 52
lol! cute! i love it! that's so creative, bet that was the best (and most original costume) around your parts on halloween.

i tried to make myself an original Starship Troopers costume, but the parts to the outfit are hard to find or just expensive and almost impossible to make, so i just ran out of time. oh well, there's always next year. seems everyone else had the best costume designs.

And another nessie skill is revealed! That's one very hip looking uniform, a complex design that can't have been easy to make. I'm barely familiar with the character, but that doesn't keep me from being really impressed! Please make sure we see next year's model as well!

Last edited:
Hawkeye? there's a Hawkeye in Anime-land? I better check this out...😉

Excellent job, Nessie. My wife and mother both sew a lot, so I know how much work went into that. Looks sharp!

What kind of machine do you use? MDJ has a Pfaff Creative 7570...

Thankies, all!
My machine is a Brother "cheap ass machine" ^^ and I dont have a serger T_T
it works most of the time though ^^

I said this the first time I saw the pics Ness.....AAAAAAAAW!!! Our most multi-talented member! GIVE HER A HAND EVERYBODY!!!

FMA RULES!!! Now we just need someone to be dressed up as Roy Mustang (this guy is so kool) and then we got something going....

Much better than mine, I must say! I am impressed mightily, although I fear for the shild's safety once certain loliphiles get ahold of this. XD

Zera has lready called it "Loli Hawkeye" XD
There's a reason I didnt post this to the ATF and that I blacked her face out. =^_^=

Thank you muchly! though your costume was fantastic...I dont think mine is better ^_^;

Last edited:
You look extremely nice, I must say. The costume is pretty good, but I need to see your face for an overall score.

I have nothing else to contribute, so here's a picture related to this thread. And tickling.

Attachments

• Ticklish_FMA.jpg
    Ticklish_FMA.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 27
Tellurium said:
You look extremely nice, I must say. The costume is pretty good, but I need to see your face for an overall score.

I have nothing else to contribute, so here's a picture related to this thread. And tickling.

Uhmmm...Tellurium...

either Nessie slipped into the Ronco Pocket Shrink-a-matic...

or that's either her daughter or some other young child she knows...

Oh shoot, didn't notice. I'm such a distracted person...

Nice costume, anyway.

🙄 :...I tried sewing once...the blood squirting day ended that one...😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back