• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costumes Anyone? And other Hollo-weeny crap

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
so.. what is everyone dressing up as to steal candy, and die of a sugar induced coma?

i'm not sure yet, whatever it is, i want it to be good, not just something that's convenient.

searching for some good holloweeny movies to watch.

but while the kiddies are trick or treating, i'm gonna open my bedroom window and crank up my stereo while it plays the Halloween H20 theme song remix.

anyone else wish to comment?

If anyone remembers last year I made (by hand, thank you, and with no pattern) the kidlette a Dorothy from Wizard of Oz costume that basically kicked ass. The one I'm making this year so far looks even better. I'll probably wear something cool, though not a "costume".

as usual, i will be an out of work ecw wrestler wearin my ultimo dragon mask

"PIN ME PAY ME!"

Attachments

• Udragon.jpg
    Udragon.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
I dressed up as a woman some years ago....😛 2 oranges, BRA😀, even panties, (I didnt like those🙄 ), and a short dress. Make up, lots of that too. If you wanna be big about halloween, and dont mind people staring, I would suggest that!😉 It was phenominal on my part....(my teacher asked me out!:wooha: ) but I could never do it again. 🙂 This year, I'll just dress up into my good old scream custom, and scare some nice ladies in the process.... *pssst! It glows in the dark!😛) 😎

omg, goodieluver, i friggin love that kung fu pwned sig. it's hilarious.

i've decided to go as a Starship Trooper, from the movie with the same name. one of the best sci-fi movies ever. i sorta gotta make it from scratch, now all i need is that fine ass helmet and a gun that resembles the rifle. gotta wear my get up to a friends party, it's suppose to be huge, so i'm gonna have me a great time.

hears a pic of what i hope to look like:

Attachments

• costumemap.gif
    costumemap.gif
    25 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Bignorm868 said:
omg, goodieluver, i friggin love that kung fu pwned sig. it's hilarious.

i've decided to go as a Starship Trooper, from the movie with the same name. one of the best sci-fi movies ever. i sorta gotta make it from scratch, now all i need is that fine ass helmet and a gun that resembles the rifle. gotta wear my get up to a friends party, it's suppose to be huge, so i'm gonna have me a great time.

hears a pic of what i hope to look like:
Sounds like a cool get-up, Norm. Just remember to keep the muzzle of that prop rifle pointed at the ground if you encounter any cops on Halloween night.

ignatz01 said:
Sounds like a cool get-up, Norm. Just remember to keep the muzzle of that prop rifle pointed at the ground if you encounter any cops on Halloween night.

okey dokey!

gonna rent a few movies for sunday, and late monday (the 31st) i'm gonna try to play Doom 3 all the way through, that game is scary ass hell.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back