• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costumes Anyone?

TickledAngel

I am hoping to get some private time with my boyfriend/master, and was wondering anyone got any ideas for costumes for me to wear.... I don't think he's into the lacey sweetie stuff.

There used to be in Cape May, NJ this shop in their "mall" on the main shopping area that when you went in had all that kinda stuff including whipped cream, handcuffs, and feathers. At 15 I was so fascinated with it all, I snuck away from my parents and used to go in there.

Angel :angel:

Back when I was doing home made tickling videos, I splurged on a harem girl costume for the model to wear. Talk about yum. I'm sure glad i did, was quite a hot session. The second and third pics are from that session.

Last edited:
Why not make up costumes yourself? You could probably do it for a lot cheaper. Depends, of course, on what kinds you want to set up, but I'm sure you could work something out... even if all you do is walk into a Halloween store and buy a bellydancer outfit.

You can find costumes on line. If you have any i-party stores near you or Spencers they sometimes have them.
For me costume tickle play is a real turn on. I love shiny sheer nylons and every costumes looks great with them. Being a lee or a ler for me doesn't matter - the visual and role playing that is added to the mix when costumes are worn brings a whole other demission, and is a real turn on and fun.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back