• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Courtney Crumrin (*/F) and Gummi Bears (*/FF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirthgoblin

TMF Regular
Even more excellent tickling commissions drawn by Komori.

First Image:

The comic: Courtney Crumrin

The Courtney Crumrin series by Ted Naifeh is a wonderfully dark series of graphic novels, following the adventures of the title character, Courtney, as she learns about magic and the creatures of the dark. Courtney is a goth girl, with a permanently dismal outlook on life, whose interest is only truly sparked by the possibilities of magic and her associations with the goblins, talking cats, and forest people who populate the hidden world near her yuppy neighborhood. While she is often guided by her mysterious great uncle, who is often a warlock, Courtney still has much to learn of her own powers. You can buy the series from this site: (link deleted)

The artist: Komori

No, she is not “one of us,” but she has done tickling artwork commissions in the past, which was the only reason I felt comfortable coming to her with this request. She is both an animator and artist, and has done some professional work for the Neopets website. Her art style lends itself well to cute tickling art, which is one of my favorite types. She has given me permission to post my various commissions here. She has done a few other tickling pictures, but as I didn’t pay for them, I’d rather not post them here. If you’d like to see more from Komori, tickling artwork or not, check her out at her deviantart site at: (link deleted)

The commission: The Perils of Spellcasting

I honestly can’t help it. I see a serious girl who rarely smiles, playing around with magic forces obviously beyond her control, and I can’t help but think of her casting herself into a ticklish situation. That was the main inspiration behind this commission. I have to say, watching Courtney loose her everpresent striped socks and forced to laugh as her bare feet are tickled by feathery vines, is a truly beautiful sight.

Second Image:

The series: Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears

The first of the great Disney cartoon shows, Gummi Bears chronicles the adventures of a band of magical creatures called gummi bears. The gummi bears in the series are the last members of their race in the human world, keeping watch over the land in the hopes that the human world will one day become safe again. In the meantime, the gummi bears’ hands are full, keeping their magical technology from falling into the hands of the series villains, while keeping their existence from the humans a secret. They’ve managed to gain a few allies amongst the humans, including Cavin, a young squire, and Calla, the daughter of the king. A fun series that, even as an adult, I still enjoy. You can learn more about them from the wiki: (link deleted)

The artist: Komori

See above.

The commission: Captured Princesses

There is a scene in the later series where both Calla and her rival, a French princess named Maria, are both captured. Sadly, I haven’t been able to find the episode anywhere, but from what I can remember, the two princesses are tied to their chairs, back to back, in a dungeon of sorts, but eventually rescued by the gummi bears. Even as a child, I remember thinking that the scene could have been amazing, if only the two girls had been tickled. (This wish is made even more frustrating by the fact that the series already included feathered feet tickle torture, and wasted it on the old grammi gummi.) Thus, I decided to commission the scene, as I remember it, but with the feathering feet included. Komori did a fantastic job on this one too, perfectly capturing both of the princesses likenesses, and drawing some of the most tickly feathers I’ve ever seen. Truly amazing.

And now, enough of the background, here are the pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately aren't they underage characters...? I know I am going to become a troll because of this and it is a good art, but because of their age I don't think it is appropriate for them to be here... 🙁

They are young even by Romulan standards...

If they are, then the Emperor's secret police would be interested to know of this transgression.

Underage art subjects (below age 18) are forbidden at the TMF, but not at the TTC. Salacious material is another matter, but there's nothing blue going on here. A good thing, too... both pictures are quite pleasant! Komori has a confident grasp of cartoon style and playful mood... the twin Princess scenario is perfect in just about every way!

Ahh, more tickle commissions from Komori!! ^_^ Awesome!! Seriously, if she isn't "one of us" by now, after all of these amazing commissions, I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes one!! xP Well, in any case, she's an awesome artist, and these are awesome pieces of art. I love her style! So cute!! =D

Thanks for sharing these with us, Mirth!!! ^_^

Underage art subjects (below age 18) are forbidden at the TMF, but not at the TTC. Salacious material is another matter, but there's nothing blue going on here. A good thing, too... both pictures are quite pleasant! Komori has a confident grasp of cartoon style and playful mood... the twin Princess scenario is perfect in just about every way!

If you say it is allowed who am I to doubt great artist... NOW ENJOY THE PARTY!!!

Ahh, more tickle commissions from Komori!! ^_^ Awesome!! Seriously, if she isn't "one of us" by now, after all of these amazing commissions, I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes one!! xP Well, in any case, she's an awesome artist, and these are awesome pieces of art. I love her style! So cute!! =D

Thanks for sharing these with us, Mirth!!! ^_^

Well she said the next thing 'I don't LOVE to do tickling art, but I don't dislike it. It helps me practice some parts I usually wouldn't, like feet and feathers 🙂"

Well she said the next thing 'I don't LOVE to do tickling art, but I don't dislike it. It helps me practice some parts I usually wouldn't, like feet and feathers 🙂"

Mmm, I do also recall her saying something about not being able to stand the tickles, if they were done to her...an interesting prospect. xP

Littlebighead: Thanks tons for clearing that up. I made sure to reread through the posting rules before I started posting Komori’s work. Most of the girls I’ve had her commission are from cartoons and webcomics, and yes, most of them are underage, and yes again, absolutely no salacious material in any of them. Thus, I’m free to share them with this community. And I totally agree on the Princess image. It was seriously like Komori read my mind.

Dalekfire and Bashiku: Easy, boys, easy. XD Let’s not go scaring away one of my favorite artists by your borgish attempts to convert her. To date, the only tickling art she’s drawn is for commissions and I think that’s the way it will stay. If anything, she has a very normal view of tickling. Thinks its cute, hates to be tickled, etc. Nothing to see here, move along…

Dalekfire and Bashiku: Easy, boys, easy. XD Let’s not go scaring away one of my favorite artists by your borgish attempts to convert her. To date, the only tickling art she’s drawn is for commissions and I think that’s the way it will stay. If anything, she has a very normal view of tickling. Thinks its cute, hates to be tickled, etc. Nothing to see here, move along…

Not to worry, sir. Just daring to dream. 😛

ooh there a nice set and indeed here style is realy cute for tickle stuff.i do remember one scene ( hard to forget if it involves tickles) where the woman gummi got captured and tickled to reveal the secret of there gummy juice.I wonna have that 2 to bounce arround like that.

I remember back when I was a kid and watched Disney's Gummi Bears. I so wanted to see Calla get tickled. Finally, this is a childhood dream come true. :ggrin:

Thanks for posting.

We don't allow it because bondage and tickling are considered explicit, and therefore illegal, under the US law that criminalises underage erotic cartoons. Please see the rules here; the underage art portion was copied almost verbatim from the federal law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back