• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cowboy Bebop (barefoot) Faye Valentine

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
After the apparent success and praise of my Ed picture, I've proceeded to draw Faye as I said I would. Note however that this is simply line art and isn't shaded or completely detailed as usual. This is because I've been trying to color the picture using a computer program. While it has beared fruit and I did a somewhat decent color job, I'm not satisfied with the final colored product (as there are too many mistakes currently in my opinion), so I'm going to color it over again from scratch. I may or may not upload the "work in progress" unless theres a demand for it.

Anyways, like most of the characters I draw, this is my first time drawing Faye as well, and I hope I did her justice. I feel I did. 😎

Enjoy. Feedback appriciated. 🙂

- DJ

Attachments

• Faye Valentine.jpg
    Faye Valentine.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 788
A very good start! I hope to see you complete and maybe color it!
I can NEVER get a foot drawn right! I bow before your greatness!

Wow, thanks alot. I'm glad you like it nessonite. I do plan to re-color it. I already have it finished, but I'm not satisfied with it. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to my art. I'd rather do the best job possible within my limits before settling on it.

As far as her feet themselves or just feet in general, its not that hard. Maybe I just have the gift for drawing them without much need for practice. I don't find them difficult to draw at all. Although I am trying to draw them even more accurately. Hands, now hands are far more difficult for me. I can NEVER get them drawn right.

With you its feet and with me its hands, so don't feel too bad. ^__^

LOL I have a MUCH easier time drawing hands than feet. I actually do okay feet if they are pudgy, childish, cartoony type feet but that wouldnt work with the pictures I try to do. If I try to make the toes longer of the foot more slender it ends up looking rather monkeyish. 😛

Perhaps you should use reference material and study the foot, male and/or female, if you're not already doing so.

Very cute pic 🙂 and the feet are really nice drawn by the way. Hope to see the colored release.Thanx !!

Celtic, you are an emperor! This picture is fantastic! It is most certainly Faye! I can see her completely, but it is also your artwork. A perfect blend! Forgive me for saying this, but I really can't wait to see her tickled, preferably by Ed.

She looks so tempting in this picture....GREAT WORK! I second ness's comments on your drawing of feet, they look very good!

@ critterlord- For this being my first time drawing her, hearing comments like that are really energizing. 🙂

And don't worry, as I've said a few times already, Faye will be tickled. No need to apologize for wanting to see that. 🙂

@ SyDemon- Thanks, I'm glad you like it. 🙂

As far as the feet, thanks, I try. 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back