• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Laughter - M/F - Samantha 1 - tickling-post.com - Jan 18, 2008

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
You gotta see her reactions!
Once you see this sample clip you will understand what we mean.
The laughs forced out of Samantha are music to your ears.

She has a very pretty face. She's nervous about being seen like that on the internet. She is a true girl next door and not a "pro model."

ya TIB..all the girls next door in my neighborhood have a body like that with fake boobs like that...

ya TIB..all the girls next door in my neighborhood have a body like that with fake boobs like that...

Depends on the neighborhood. That's pretty much par for the course where I am. All you need is a college or two.

Sounds great but would be even better if instead of a covering the entire face she wore a mask so her lower facial expressions could be seen. Other companies have tried this method and it really adds having the visual while still protecting the identity of the lee. Just a suggestion not a criticism

Wow

That was excellent! Great laughter. I've gotta get me one of those boards... 😉

-Q.

Maybe I missed something...

Is TIB back from the grave?

I like this new stuff... Back to par.

Keep up the good work, sir.

Dude, that's not the TIB is it?

While nothing has been officially announced, if you check out the earliest threads of TickleVideoSpa (Danetta Freely was the model), you'll be able to pick up on the discussion.

Yes, we're pretty sure that this Spider-Man tickler is our good friend TIB, and its wonderful to see.

What a laugh? Great clip!

Last edited:
We really like her body. Tickling around her hips and tummy is heavenly.

Last edited:
She is amazingly thin and has cute feet, I like her.
She's actually quite well proportioned. She's a vegetarian so she's pretty lean. But in no sense of the word would I label her "to skinny." She's very healthy and crazy ticklish all over.

What's with every post of yours about his videos being negative? Did he run over your cat? Take the last parking spot on you? Make you spill coffee on yourself? It's getting ridiculous. Every time I see a Tickle Video Spa post, the first thing that comes to mind is "I wonder what DrTell will criticize this time..." Give it a rest, man. Just let it go.

Her laughter was off the charts! I've never seen a girl with knees that ticklish! She really sounded close to losing her mind. I liked it!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back