• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy (Yet awesome) Dream! mmf/mf

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
A long time ago, like when I was 14, I made up this fake guy and found random pics of a hot emo on google and said i was him to get info about me from my friends. :idunno: anyway, I had this dream that I was with Kiera Knightly, Johnny Depp, Orli bloom, and the hot emo I made up (He had grown since i last saw the pics 🙂) Anywho, (YES HES 18 now!!!) anyway, me and the hot emo were lying watching tv and we were like with jd ob and kk, and just chillin 'cept me and emo-boy were on the floor lying on our stomachs and the more famous ppl were sitting on couches and a chair and etc, and anyway, when this commercial came on, just outta no where Kiera Knightly and Orlando bloom just randomly pounce on us (Orli on me, Kiera on emo-hottie) and start tickling us, just out of no where (Not complaining tho!) and my first reaction was to flip out. I could hardly laugh cos I was thrashing around so much and hottie-emo was squirming around giving Kiera the classic, "Dooooooonnnn'ttt" whine, trying not to laugh to hard. Then theres just Johnny Depp in the background laughing his ass off at us and I was so pissed at him (ha! not.) like, "OMG Dno't mock me, help me"! unfortunately, in dreams, your knowledge seems to be transfered to all the imaginary dream ppl, so Orlando bloom started tickling my sweet spot (the one right between your thigh and the triangle to your woman hood, the place that joins your leg to your body.) that was when I couldn't even try to protest i was just giggling like mad and squirming around, and then next to me sexy-emos still getting his ribs attacked with kieras like super-long nails and shes going, "Aww your soo ticklish" and hes freaking out begging her to stop and the show came back on so they did and It was slightly dissapointing. Oh well, I watched some more of the show, occasionally throwing glares at Johnny cos he was still biting back laughter. Orlando kept poking Kiera in the side and shed burst into giggles trying to be quiet cos the tv was on but shes was like, "OMG stop it"! slapping his hands away but then I woke up, and had a great day, btw.

Feedback please!

Ticklish_witch said:
A long time ago, like when I was 14, I made up this fake guy and found random pics of a hot emo on google and said i was him to get info about me from my friends. :idunno: anyway, I had this dream that I was with Kiera Knightly, Johnny Depp, Orli bloom, and the hot emo I made up (He had grown since i last saw the pics 🙂) Anywho, (YES HES 18 now!!!) anyway, me and the hot emo were lying watching tv and we were like with jd ob and kk, and just chillin 'cept me and emo-boy were on the floor lying on our stomachs and the more famous ppl were sitting on couches and a chair and etc, and anyway, when this commercial came on, just outta no where Kiera Knightly and Orlando bloom just randomly pounce on us (Orli on me, Kiera on emo-hottie) and start tickling us, just out of no where (Not complaining tho!) and my first reaction was to flip out. I could hardly laugh cos I was thrashing around so much and hottie-emo was squirming around giving Kiera the classic, "Dooooooonnnn'ttt" whine, trying not to laugh to hard. Then theres just Johnny Depp in the background laughing his ass off at us and I was so pissed at him (ha! not.) like, "OMG Dno't mock me, help me"! unfortunately, in dreams, your knowledge seems to be transfered to all the imaginary dream ppl, so Orlando bloom started tickling my sweet spot (the one right between your thigh and the triangle to your woman hood, the place that joins your leg to your body.) that was when I couldn't even try to protest i was just giggling like mad and squirming around, and then next to me sexy-emos still getting his ribs attacked with kieras like super-long nails and shes going, "Aww your soo ticklish" and hes freaking out begging her to stop and the show came back on so they did and It was slightly dissapointing. Oh well, I watched some more of the show, occasionally throwing glares at Johnny cos he was still biting back laughter. Orlando kept poking Kiera in the side and shed burst into giggles trying to be quiet cos the tv was on but shes was like, "OMG stop it"! slapping his hands away but then I woke up, and had a great day, btw.

Feedback please!

Pretty cool. 🙂 We're a bit different, you and I. Whenever I have a good dream, such as the one you've experienced, suddenly coming back to reality is a real downer, and ruins my day from the beginning.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back