• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creative Itch (MM/M)

LostSole

Artemis, known as Art to those close to him, had always straddled along the edges of society’s rules, bending them to fit his own vision. In his early forties, his shaggy brown hair, scruffy beard, and laugh lines from a life of mischief gave him an air of creativity and untamed freedom. His green eyes, sharp and vivid, held the spark of a man who saw the world in colors others missed.

As a graffiti artist, he created chaos in the dead of night, transforming the cold urban jungle into a canvas of unruly beauty. Alleyways, bridges, and forgotten corners became his playground, each one left with bold statements that shocked and awed. Art wasn’t just an artist; he infused his soul into every spray of paint. His work wasn’t just artwork—it was Art’s work, a reflection of his very being on the walls of the city.

In his previous city, his work had been both a point of admiration and frustration. Spectators marveled at his murals, full of explosive color and intricate designs, each one a piece of himself dancing along the forgotten walls of the city. The authorities, however, scowled at every fresh display, viewing his art as nothing more than vandalism. But Art lived for that dichotomy—his soul poured into every stroke, balancing artistry with defiance. Graffiti wasn’t just his voice; it was his declaration to the world: I was here.

Now, in a new city, Art felt the familiar adrenaline bubbling beneath his skin as he wandered the streets under the cover of night. While the world slept, Art prowled, his eyes scanning every surface like a predator seeking its next prey. The city hummed with untapped potential—the highways, the quiet neighborhoods, the forgotten industrial zones—all waiting for him to leave his mark. It wasn’t just about finding the perfect spot; it was about waiting for the right moment to pour his soul into the urban sprawl once again.

One evening, as the sun sank below the skyline, casting the city in a molten orange glow, Artemis spotted his next masterpiece. Perched atop a hill, bathed in the final rays of daylight, stood a large, white house. Its facade was blindingly pristine, glaringly clean against the gritty chaos of the city around it. Every passerby could see it from the highway; sterile, untouched, and painfully out of place. The house beckoned to him, a blank canvas practically screaming for an explosion of color.

He felt the familiar itch in his fingertips, his lips curving into a mischievous smirk. “Look at you,” he muttered to himself. “Just waiting for me to bring you to life.”

But the house wasn’t just a simple canvas. It was too visible, too clean—a challenge. The risk added to the appeal, heightening his senses as his mind spun with possibilities. This wouldn’t be a quick tag; it would be a bold statement, an audacious defilement of the mundane. He’d need to be fast, precise, and just reckless enough to pull it off. The perfect target.

Art envisioned his signature swirls cascading over the pristine walls, vibrant shapes dancing with wild elegance. He pictured a kaleidoscope of colors taking over the sterile facade, a bold spectacle for passing drivers. The homeowners never even crossed his mind. How could anyone not appreciate such a gift? To him, this wasn’t vandalism; it was delivering beauty where there was none.

Cloaked by the night, Art approached the house with the stealth of a seasoned prowler. His pulse quickened, the familiar rush of adrenaline surging through him as he gripped the first can of spray paint. The metallic rattle echoed in the stillness before he unleashed a torrent of color onto the blank canvas. The once-white walls came alive beneath his touch, every stroke fueling his senses. Hours slipped away as he poured his soul into the mural, each layer of paint an extension of himself.

Finally, he stepped back, heart racing, eyes taking in the explosion of color. The sterile structure had become a living work of Art, now pulsing with riotous energy.

Morning couldn't come fast enough. Anticipation gnawed at him, the itch to see his masterpiece in the light of day overwhelming. He imagined it blazing in the golden sunlight, a beacon of rebellious beauty for all to witness. But when he finally drove by, his heart plummeted. The mural was gone—completely erased. The walls stood blank, scrubbed clean as though his work had never existed.

Art clenched the steering wheel, jaw tightening. “Well, challenge accepted,” he muttered, narrowing his eyes at the house.

That night, Art returned, his determination burning hotter than before. He was no longer simply painting; he was making a statement. With renewed focus, he layered more intricate designs, bolder colors, deeper lines. The mural was a conversation, and he intended to be heard. Each spray of paint felt like a strike against the faceless adversary that dared to erase him.
But when he drove by the next day, the house was once again spotless. His creation wiped away without a trace.

Irritation flickered inside him, stoking a fire that had been smoldering since his arrival in this city. This wasn’t about art anymore; it was a battle of wills. The homeowners were no longer anonymous figures—they had become enemies. Who were they to erase his work? His art?

On the third night, arrogance replaced caution. He no longer cared if he was caught. His confidence, sharpened by frustration, made him reckless. He donned baggy jeans, a hoodie, and his well-worn Crocs, feeling invincible in the comfort of routine. His headphones blared music into one ear as he strolled toward the house, his focus singular.

Crouched near the garage, Art felt the familiar rhythm of the spray can vibrating in his hand. The satisfying hiss of paint hitting the wall echoed through the quiet night, as if the world itself held its breath, waiting for the masterpiece to unfold. Art was so absorbed in his creation that he didn’t notice the soft creak of a door opening behind him.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed him roughly from behind, yanking him backward with enough force to knock the spray can from his grip. It clattered to the pavement, forgotten in the chaos that followed.

“What the—?!”

Art barely had time to react before being dragged into the garage. His heart pounded wildly in his chest as the dimly lit space swallowed him. The stale scent of oil and dust filled the air, a stark contrast to the fresh night breeze he had been breathing just moments before.

Two men manhandled him toward a worn-out recliner shoved into the corner of the garage, its fabric threadbare, its leg rest crooked and broken. Before Art could fully comprehend what was happening, they shoved him down into the chair. They worked quickly, securing his legs tightly against the recliner’s extended footrest. His arms were yanked above his head, wrists bound together and fastened to the back of the chair. The rope stretched taut, biting into his skin.

Art thrashed, but it was no use. His bare feet, exposed after his Crocs slipped off in the struggle, were cold against the brisk air. Each tug of the ropes sent a fresh wave of dread through him. His heart pounded, adrenaline surging as his brain scrambled to catch up with the terrifying reality of the situation.

Gasping for breath, Art squinted up at his captors. The first man was hulking and heavy-set, his shaved head glistening under the dim garage light. He crossed his thick arms over his chest, looming over Art with a mixture of curiosity and irritation. The second man was leaner, more angular, with a sharp jawline that twitched as he sized up their captive, his expression unreadable.

“Hey, man, what the fuck is this? Let me go!” Art barked, his voice wavering as he struggled to maintain control, to sound authoritative in the face of this sudden, overwhelming danger.

Neither man flinched. Art thrashed against the ropes again, panic creeping up his spine. His captors had done their job well; he was completely immobilized.

“Look, I don’t know what this is about, but you can’t keep me here like this!” he spat, his bravado growing more desperate. “Let me go, now!”

The stocky man, Dale, finally spoke. His voice was gravelly, tinged with a strange mix of frustration and amusement. “What the hell do you think you’re doing, tagging our house?” Dale’s eyes narrowed, as if daring Art to justify himself.

Art glared back, indignation flaring despite the ropes binding him. “I was just making it better. It’s not like anyone’s getting hurt,” he shot back arrogantly, shrugging as much as the restraints would allow. He couldn't fathom why they were so upset. In his mind, he had been improving their lifeless, boring house. They should be grateful.

“I’m improving your plain, boring-ass house. You should be thanking me.”

Dale’s brow furrowed, his expression hardening as Art’s words hit home. The amusement in his eyes drained away, replaced by a slow-burning anger. “You think our home is some kind of art project for you to just do with as you please?” he growled. His voice dropped lower, more dangerous. “Michael, can you believe this guy?”

The leaner man, Michael, stood silent, his sharp eyes flicking between Dale and Art. He said nothing, but the tension in the room thickened as his gaze lingered on Art, as if measuring his worth, calculating what to do next.

"Art isn't about permission," Art snarled, defiance flickering in his eyes despite his predicament. "It's about expression."

Michael's gaze didn’t waver. He glanced at Dale, his lips pressed into a thin line, before turning abruptly on his heel. Without a word, he disappeared into the dark recesses of the garage, his footsteps echoing. A door creaked open and then slammed shut behind him, leaving Art alone with Dale.

The air in the garage felt heavier now, thick with unspoken threats. Art’s pulse quickened. He tried to swallow the lump forming in his throat, suddenly very aware of how vulnerable he was. Dale stared down at him, arms still crossed, but now there was something else in his eyes. The amusement was gone, replaced by something colder.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve, coming back here,” Dale muttered, his voice low and simmering with barely contained anger. He stepped closer, the light from a single flickering bulb casting deep shadows across his face. “You think you’re the one in control here?”

"Look, man, do you really want to hurt a guy over a little bit of paint?" Art’s voice was shaky, betraying the bravado he had tried to maintain. "Just let me go, and I swear, you'll never see me again." He tried to sound reasonable, but his words hung in the air like a plea.

For a few moments, Dale simply stared at him, his face unreadable. Art’s heart pounded in his chest, each beat growing louder as the seconds stretched. Without a word, Dale turned toward a cabinet shoved into the corner of the garage and began rummaging through its clutter.

Art shifted uncomfortably in the worn recliner, the ropes biting into his skin. His feet, bare and exposed, tingled from the cold air. To make matters worse, an insistent itch began to spread across the sole of his right foot. At first, he tried to ignore it, focusing instead on some way to free himself, but the itch grew stronger, more persistent, demanding his attention.

Dale, now leaning against a nearby workbench, watched him with an amused smirk. In his hand, he toyed with a metal back scratcher, the end shaped like a bear claw, which he lazily dragged across his own back.

“My foot just itches, man,” Art muttered under his breath, barely acknowledging Dale as he rubbed his feet together, trying in vain to soothe the relentless irritation. His nerves were frayed, desperation creeping in with each passing second.

Dale’s smirk twisted into something darker as he caught sight of Art’s restless movements. He approached slowly. “Got an itch you can’t scratch, huh?” His voice dripped with mock concern. “Let me help you with that.”

Before Art could react, Dale knelt beside him and dragged the bear-claw scratcher slowly, deliberately, across the sole of his exposed foot. The effect was instantaneous and brutal. A sharp, uncontrollable burst of laughter exploded from Art, his body jerking in the chair as if shocked by electricity. His feet flailed in vain, desperate to escape the unbearable sensation.

“AHHHAHAHA! NOHOHO! OH MY GOD! PLEAHEHESE!” Art’s voice cracked as he gasped for air between fits of hysterical laughter. The scratcher glided effortlessly over his arch, his heel, his toes. Every nerve on fire with ticklish agony.

Dale chuckled, clearly entertained by Art’s intense reaction. “That ticklish, huh? You artists are such sensitive types,” he teased, his voice dripping with mocking glee. "Just trying to help with that itch. You sure you want me to stop?"

Art’s laughter grew more frantic, his body trembling under the relentless onslaught. He thrashed helplessly, dignity unraveling with every passing second. Tears stung his eyes as he struggled to catch his breath, his abs aching from the relentless strain of laughter.

“PLEAHEHEHESE! MERHEHECY!” Art screamed, his face flushed a deep red. Every scrape of the scratcher sent fresh jolts of ticklish torment through his feet, and Dale showed no signs of stopping. If anything, he seemed to savor watching Art unravel under his control.

Dale switched between both feet, never giving Art a chance to get used to the sensation. He dragged the bear-claw scratcher over the most sensitive spots, especially beneath Art’s toes, where the tickling was unbearable. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice before painting on someone else’s property,” Dale said with a mocking lilt, his voice calm but condescending.

Art could barely think through the haze of laughter. His chest heaved, his throat raw from screaming, and yet the tickling persisted. His whole body ached, his muscles burning from the strain of fighting against the ropes.

Finally, Dale paused, the metal scratcher hovering ominously close to Art’s feet. Art gasped for breath, his mind spinning as he tried to recover.

“What’s your name?” Dale asked coolly, “I can keep this up all night if I have to.”

Art’s defiance, worn down by the relentless torture, finally shattered. “A-Art! It’s Artemis! I go by Art!” he stammered, his voice trembling, desperate for any relief from the torment.

Dale’s lips curled into a wicked grin. "Art, huh? The artist. Fitting." He stood, the bear claw dangling loosely from his fingers. Just then, the door to the garage creaked open.

Michael entered, his expression neutral as he carried a bucket of brushes and paint cans. He glanced between Dale and Art, taking in the scene with a raised eyebrow of amusement.

"Our friend here had an itch he couldn’t scratch, so I offered to help," Dale said with a chuckle, his eyes gleaming with dark amusement. "Turns out he’s pretty ticklish. Oh, and his name’s Artemis—goes by Art."

Michael placed the bucket down, wiping his hands on his jeans. "Well, isn’t that poetic," he said dryly, his voice laced with irony. His smirk deepened as the corners of his eyes crinkled with amusement. "Art the artist. Let’s see how much he likes art when we’re done with him."

He turned to face Art, still bound helplessly to the recliner. "You know, you mentioned earlier that our house was too plain. That got me thinking." He gestured toward the bucket of supplies, the malicious gleam in his eye brightening. "You see, I’m an artist too. Though my canvas is a bit more traditional. I prefer paper to siding."

Dale, intrigued, raised an eyebrow. "What’ve you got in there?" he asked, a wicked smile creeping onto his face.

Without missing a beat, Michael reached into the bucket and pulled out an assortment of paintbrushes and small containers of non-toxic paint. "Since you were so generous in your attempt to 'beautify' our home, I figured it’s only fair we return the favor," he said with mock politeness, holding up a brush and a container of paint. "You’re about to become a beautiful piece of artwork yourself, Art."

Art’s breath quickened as panic surged through him. His eyes widened in disbelief, dread creeping over him like a dark cloud. "No, no! Please! I’ll pay for the damage! I’ll do whatever you want—just don’t!" he pleaded, the fear now evident in his voice.

Dale shook his head slowly, his grin never faltering. “Oh, no, no, no. You’re not getting out of this that easily,” he said as he dipped one of the brushes into a container of blue paint. “I think I’ll start with your feet. Try not to wiggle too much, or I’ll have to start over.”

Art’s heart pounded in his chest as he watched Dale approach. The sight of the brush, wet with paint, sent a new wave of terror through him. His feet, already hyper-sensitive from the previous torment, twitched involuntarily.

Dale knelt beside Art’s bare feet; his brush poised for the “masterpiece” he was about to create. The moment the brush made contact with the sensitive skin of his foot Art shrieked. The sensation was a maddening mixture of icy cold paint and the unbearable softness of the bristles. He thrashed wildly in the chair, the ropes creaking but holding firm against his desperate attempts to escape.

“STAHAHAHAP! NOHOHO! I’M SOHOHORRY!” Art screamed, his voice breaking under the strain. His foot jerked helplessly, trying to avoid the torturous brush strokes as Dale slowly dragged the brush along his sole, leaving streaks of blue in its wake.

“You’re gonna need to hold still, Art. I’m just getting started,” Dale teased, methodically brushing over the most sensitive parts of Art’s foot, particularly the arch and beneath the toes. The sensation was maddening, sending ticklish shocks through his body.

Meanwhile, Michael, having circled behind Art unnoticed during the chaos, yanked Art’s hoodie up over his head, exposing his well-defined abs and chest. "You’ve got a nice clean canvas here," Michael remarked with grim amusement. He dipped a flat brush into green paint and, with a deliberate flick of his wrist, approached Art’s torso. “Let’s see how much color we can add.”

The moment Michael’s brush made contact with Art’s ribs a fresh wave of ticklish agony surged through him. The fine bristles traced intricate, swirling patterns along his sides, the delicate touch igniting every nerve in his torso. Art bucked and twisted in the chair, his body betraying him as laughter tore from his throat.

"HAHAHA! NOHOHO! PLEAHEHEHESE!" Art screamed, his voice rising in pitch as Michael’s brush dragged along the grooves of his abs, sending ticklish electricity through his already exhausted body. The sensation was unbearable, the soft bristles of the brush amplifying the torment, every stroke a fresh assault on his senses.

Dale, enjoying the show, continued his methodical work on Art’s feet, switching to the other sole now, leaving no spot untouched. “We’re just improving your plain, boring look. You should be thanking us,” he mocked, swirling the brush around the ball of Art’s foot with a wicked grin.

Art’s laughter had become wild, desperate, his body jerking against the chair as his muscles strained with the effort of trying to escape. His abs ached, his ribs burned, and every inch of his body was on fire from the ticklish torture. His breaths came in ragged gasps between bouts of hysterical laughter, but the torment didn’t stop.

Michael’s brush worked tirelessly across Art’s torso, dragging over his ribs and chest with maddening precision. The delicate patterns he painted seemed secondary to the torture; each stroke purposefully designed to elicit the maximum reaction.

“Come on, Art,” Michael taunted, his voice a low whisper, “don’t you like being a part of the creative process?”

Art’s laughter broke into gasps, his mind swimming in a haze of ticklish agony. He could barely think, barely breathe, as the relentless tickling continued. His world had narrowed to the sensation of those infernal brushes scraping across his skin.

"HAHAHA! NO MOHOHORE! PLEAHEHEHESE!" Art cried, his voice hoarse from the effort. But the men didn’t stop. If anything, their brushes moved faster, their teasing more relentless.

"Just hold still," Dale chuckled in amusement, his brush dancing along the tender spots beneath Art’s toes. "This is going to take a while."

"Ticklish and impatient," Michael mused, his voice dripping with mock sympathy as he swirled his brush in intricate lines along Art’s abs, the bristles teasing his skin with unbearable lightness. "Not a great combination. Maybe next time you’ll think twice before leaving your mark where it’s not wanted."

Michael’s voice softened as he continued, "Tell us, Art, why graffiti? Why not a gallery?"

Gasping for breath between uncontrollable laughter, Art struggled to form a coherent response, his mind clouded by exhaustion and overwhelming sensation. "B-BEHEHECAUSE THE CIHIHIHTY—AHAHAHA—IS MY CANVAHAHAS!" he finally screamed, his words broken by bursts of helpless laughter, barely managing to get the sentence out.

"How poetic," Dale remarked dryly, rolling his eyes as he added the final flourishes to the artwork on Art’s feet. "But not everyone appreciates unsolicited art."

As Dale finished with Art’s feet, he stood and moved to the opposite side of Michael, his brush dipped in a fresh, vibrant color. Together, they began to work on Art’s upper body, their brushes moving in synchronization, gliding effortlessly across his skin. They mirrored the intricate designs of the murals Art had spray-painted on their home, layer upon layer of color building with every stroke.

Art’s muscles tensed as their brushes neared his underarms, the sensitive skin quivering under the slightest touch. His laughter, which had begun to subside into broken giggles, erupted once again as the bristles danced across his flesh.

“HAHAHA! NAHAHAT THERE! HAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! AHAHA PLEAHEHEHESE!” he shrieked, his body jerking wildly against the ropes. He thrashed and twisted in the recliner, desperate for relief, but the ropes held him firmly in place, ensuring he was at their mercy.

Michael chuckled softly, his fingers guiding the brush with a cruel precision. "Ticklish under the arms too? You’re just full of surprises."

They took their time, drawing out the torment with agonizing patience. Layer after layer of paint, each brushstroke a new wave of ticklish torture, rippled across Art’s body. Time seemed to blur as Art was swallowed by a relentless whirlwind of sensations. His laughter became hoarse, his muscles aching from the constant strain of trying to resist the ticklish onslaught.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, they stepped back to admire their handiwork. Art was a living mural, his entire body covered in intricate, vibrant designs that reflected the very style he had painted on the walls of the city. His chest rose and fell rapidly, his face flushed and drenched with sweat, his body utterly spent.

"There we go," Michael said with satisfaction, his eyes gleaming as he surveyed their masterpiece. "A true work of art."

Art hung his head, his body sagging against the restraints as he struggled to catch his breath. Sweat dripped from his brow, his chest heaving. He had never felt more exhausted, more vulnerable.

"Had enough?" Dale asked, his tone softer now, the amusement fading from his voice.

Art could barely speak, his voice a broken whisper. "Yes... please... no more."

Michael and Dale exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between them. "Maybe we’ve made our point," Michael said, his smirk fading into something more subdued, as if acknowledging Art’s defeat.

They untied him, helping him stand on unsteady legs. Art wobbled, his muscles aching from the ordeal, his body trembling from both the tickling and the physical strain of being bound for so long.

"Consider this a lesson in respect," Michael said, his voice firm but not unkind. "We could have called the police, but we thought this would be more... educational."

Art blinked at them, a strange mixture of embarrassment and grudging appreciation swirling in his mind. "I get it. I'm sorry. Truly."

Dale nodded, his face softening slightly. "Apology accepted. Just keep your paint to yourself from now on."

As Art gathered his discarded hoodie and slipped his Crocs back on, he glanced back at the two men who had turned him into their canvas.

"For what it’s worth," Art said slowly, his voice still weak but genuine, "you’ve got some serious artistic talent."

Michael smirked, crossing his arms. "Right back at you. Just find a better canvas next time."

With a faint, tired smile, Art turned and walked out of the garage, the cool night air hitting his painted skin like a soothing balm. He could feel the weight of the night’s events pressing down on him, but something else lingered too—something lighter.

As he walked away from the house, he couldn’t help but reflect on the irony of the situation. He had set out to make a bold statement, to leave his mark on the city, and instead, the mark had been left on him.

The city lights stretched out before him, twinkling in the distance, and for the first time, Art saw the beauty in leaving things untouched. His fingers still itched, but not for the spray can—not for the rebellion he had once craved. It was a different kind of itch now, a quieter one.

Perhaps, he mused, it was time to find a new medium.

THE END

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back