• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crime Does Pay: The Early Morning TMF Chatroom Collaboration Extravaganza

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
This is what happens when I'm bored in the early AM and drop into the TMF chatroom while in a mood to draw. Helluva combination. Seriously. I ended up fishing for ideas in creating a character and getting inspiration for the setting, and in the end, here's what happened. To make a short story longer...

Space Police Detective Gin Lofafé was sent to investigate a wave of criminal activity sweeping the galaxy. Unfortunately for this intrepid officer of the law, she walked right into a cleverly laid trap and now finds herself in the merciless clutches of the most despicable minds in known space. Now she hovers precariously over the Pit of Oblivion, tortured for their amusement.

Bonus points to anyone who can ID all the special guest stars.

Attachments

• Crime Pays.jpg
    Crime Pays.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,594
Right, I'll be the first to make a fool of myself. 😛

From right to left:

- Darth Vader
- Yoda
- ET

I should really know the next one but can't recall.

Yeah, I suck. I give up. 😛

You got two of those right. 😉 Not a bad shot.

Tobi sees Majin Boo, Darth Vader, Yoda, Et, Kahn... and that is it...

Tobi got the same two right as Bob. 😉 Funny how a little contest like that can draw attention away from the foreground. 😛

Tobi must congratulate you... but when will we see cult of avo-whatever it was in chapter 2?

Funny how a little contest like that can draw attention away from the foreground. 😛

Foreground? DAMN! There's tickling in this pic. Awesome.

Good work Sammeh! 😛

Right, I'm pretty sure it's Yoda and ET. That's not Bashiku on the left, is it? 😛

I just home Maximillian from "The Black Hole" doesn't see his little cousin there and decide to join in. Eviseration isn't as nice as tickling.

Oooooh, It's so fun to watch everybody guess guess guess. I know who they are!! But I'm not gonna tell.

Last edited:
from left to right

a Dalek, Khan, A Cyborman, E.T., Yoda, Darth Vader.

i really likes it! thanks so much, Sammi!

on the very left, is that a turd with one red eye, or is it Pizza the Hut from Spaceballz?

in the middle, it's either a conehead or one of the puppets (the one with the drill on it's head) from The Puppetmaster.

Last edited:
Hm...I see Lord Vader, definiteyl ET and the cat with they eye I was kinda thinking might be a Cylon...Past that I'm at a loss. Unless of Course Ming the Merciless is the guy with the high collared cape for all those who know a bit about Flash Gordon.

Hm...I see Lord Vader, definiteyl ET and the cat with they eye I was kinda thinking might be a Cylon...Past that I'm at a loss. Unless of Course Ming the Merciless is the guy with the high collared cape for all those who know a bit about Flash Gordon.

Ho-ly crap. Dude, I'm in awe. Vader, yes. ET, yes. Cylon, yes. And Ming's correct, too.

The big reveal! The fellow in the middle with a cone-shaped head, is in fact a conehead. And the large-rounded headed guy is Klaatu from The Day the Earth Stood Still, with his very large helmet on.

Thanks to all you guys who enjoyed this one. I had fun doing it, so I'm glad you all liked it, too.

Ho-ly crap. Dude, I'm in awe. Vader, yes. ET, yes. Cylon, yes. And Ming's correct, too.

The big reveal! The fellow in the middle with a cone-shaped head, is in fact a conehead. And the large-rounded headed guy is Klaatu from The Day the Earth Stood Still, with his very large helmet on.

Thanks to all you guys who enjoyed this one. I had fun doing it, so I'm glad you all liked it, too.

holy crap a cylon? how could i miss that?!?

<----- Big BSG fan.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, my dorkiness has shown through the darkness once more! For I am...Spiderma- I mean...The Crusader.

Liked that tickling device, kinda simple but very original. Again, very well done, Sammi!

And the large-rounded headed guy is Klaatu from The Day the Earth Stood Still, with his very large helmet on.

Do you mean Gort, the big robot? Teh cool that you would include him in there Sammy-chan! 😎

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back