• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Criminal Minds

cvtickler

Did anyone else notice on Criminal Minds last night as they were watching a dvd of a victim being hogtied and tortured that she was being tickle tortured on her feet?

LMAO you're kidding!!! I've got it recorded, we're probably going to watch it tonight. I'm going to have to keep my Vulcan face for this!

And slight sidenote but still on-topic...Elle scared the CRAP outta me😛

No way...I make it a point to watch both Criminal Minds and CSI:NY every Wednesday but didn't this time around to work on a paper proposal...

*falls to his knees, arms extended outward, fists clenched, looks up to the sky...*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, just saw it, hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I think he was cutting off her toes...:wooha:

Is it a re-enactment or is it actual footage of a criminal who taped himself doing stuff to a victim? If it's not a re-enactment I don't think it should be posted, even if it is just tickling.

Last edited:
Okay is it tickling or toe-cutting lol... cuz if its tickling, w00t! (dont watch criminal minds)

but if he's cutting off her toes then 🙁

I saw the epidsode, and Tklvr18 is correct. The scene was a simulation, of course, but should not be posted at the TT.

Just kind of struck me funny, did not mean to violate or insult anyone. I saw it at a glance and did not rewind to make sure.

🙁 why the toesies? Couldn't they have cut off, I dunno... but the tosies?

The writers of Criminal Minds are sickos 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back