• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crotchropes - (An afficianados thread)

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
It's not a terribly appealing term (I prefer "teaser ropes"), but it is a quite prevalent bondage practice to run a line(s) of rope between a captives legs.

I'm just wondering, from a female standpoint, what the sensation feels like. Is it automatically painful? Is it at all stimulating/arousing? What are the subtle differences between crotchropes, say, while in hosiery (like the picture below) vs nude? Or fully clothed?

All-inclusive, so I'm interested in any and all (male/female/giving/receiving) experiences with bondage and crotchroping.

Even if it's just in the realm of fantasy, anyone who has impressions they care to share about the practice, I'm all ears.

There seem to be a wondrous array of variations on the theme. For instance, I've seen bondage media with two girls linked together by a single crotchrope running between them. There's a neat kind of inadvertent tug-o-war going on in such a situation that strikes a chord with me.

I've seen alot of really extreme material along the crothrope theme, also. In those extreme wedgie-inducing cases, I have to imagine it's not even remotely pleasurable.

An interesting element of crotchroping is that you never see it unless it's involved in some sort of erotic bondage. It's not likely to turn up on TV crime dramas for instance.

So, weigh in with your own thoughts on crotchroping. Are there terms for it that you prefer?

Hell, if nothing else, share some of your favorite crotchrope bound photos and illustrations in this thread.

My fiance put me in a crotchrope a year and a half ago. While I don't remember the sensation (due to complete giddiness of finally having one of my dreams come true), I remember the amazing feeling of seeing it on my body.

I do remember the sensation of the rope running down my back and what it felt like while he was putting me in it. In a way if felt freeing and constricting at the same time.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help...if I am of any...

No no. Thanks are in order, both for the reply and for saving my lil' thread from catapulting to the backpages, Nekagiggles! I know what you mean about being so caught up in the event that it's hard to pinpoint each bit of the whole.

Here's some great predicament-style crotchrope shenanigans for ya!

This shot is hawt because you just know it's a scene involving crotchropes, even if you can't actually see what all is happening:

Here's some sweet shots involving teaser ropes. And those nylon-clad feet ain't going anywhere! :bwahaha:

I like that pic but I don't wanna try it in real.. I think it's painful if it touches the clit.. but it still nice to see

I like that pic but I don't wanna try it in real.. I think it's painful if it touches the clit.. but it still nice to see

I imagine it would be. I've often seen teaser ropes in tandem, skirting to either side of the clit. Perhaps that is a more comfortable and even arousing way of doing things. Thanks for the response on the matter.

Throw in a little tickling, and this becomes a delightful predicament scenario:

Tutorials

I find that bondage tutorials do a good job of explaining what is happening with a particular type of bondage, and why. For instance I pull this from a tutorial site:

The crotchrope is a great option for one of the first, or primary layers of rope. Contributing to it's erotic power is the fact that it's emphasis is directly on the genitals, and secondary layers of rope tied off to the crotchrope only intensify an already stimulating situation.

crotchrope Take care and practice in the placement of any built up knots and in adjusting the tension of the crotchrope. It's easy to intensify loose fitting bondage, but very difficult to adjust an over tight binding once subsequent layers are in place.

Shiatsu
The concept of building up knots to stimulate pressure points on the anatomy is derived from shiatsu, an eastern massage technique. The skilled individual uses his knowledge of massage and pressure points to get those thick knots in just the right places.

The pressure of built up knots against the vagina, anus, or base of the scrotum contributes to the power of the crotchrope, but a misplaced or creeping knot against the pubic bone or tailbone can be frustrating and abrading in a not so erotic way.

Also worth mention is that pressure points along the spine actually lie to the side of the spinal column. If your intent is to stimulate these points, or if your subject may end up lying on her back, it's a good idea to place the knot work against the narrow strip of tissue that runs along either side of the spine. Knots that dig directly into the spine can be dangerous, and can detract from the focus of the scene.

Also, some relevant content

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back