• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel and Unusual, sample 2 nylons FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Cruel and unusual tickle punishment! This video is the all-star cast of tickling, Lil Dee gets the worst tickling ever by Tasha and Jamie the Goddess. I haven't used the coffin in some time, but I decided to break it out since Tasha and Jamie thought it would be the best thing to make the best tickling video ever with the hottest ticklee ever! The first 5 minutes is Lil Dee getting a brutal upper body assault, the girls tickle her stomach and pits at the same time, Lil Dee is about to explode! The girls even give her double raspberries, and Dee has had enough at that point, but it is not nearly over. The girls start on her nylon clad feet, the coffin is brutal for this. Dee is stretched out and totally vulnerable, she cannot see what the hell is going on with her feet! Tasha and Jamie make her wish she never showed up, taunting and teasing and making her cry "what did I ever do to you guys!" I know I have done a few videos with Dee recently, but this is something different from the other two, it is a MUST have video, it is a total tickle annihilation in nylons (the nylons never come off!) of the hottest ticklee on the planet! All the girls look so sexy, everyone is in lingerie and nylons. You can find this video on my store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Attachments

• dee coffin 6.jpg
    dee coffin 6.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • dee coffin 7.jpg
    dee coffin 7.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 529
  • dee coffin 8.jpg
    dee coffin 8.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 482
  • dee coffin 9.jpg
    dee coffin 9.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 430
  • cruel and unusual sample 2.wmv
    cruel and unusual sample 2.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 3,109
isnt that the same lee where she was tickled by like 4 girls???? i love that laugh

Wow! I love nylons... Great clip.
Tickle Abuse one of the best video maker.
Thank you!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back