• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Treatment F/M - genitals

Lupin1

Hi everybody!
I'd like to know your opinion on this scene from fetish artist Augustine.

I personally find the scenario particularly intense, and not just because the nurse has made the patient totally helpless and distressed through bondage before beginning the "treatment".

What really strikes me here is the amount of sexual frustration the patient is going to experience when the nurse will begin to run the feather long his erected penis - not by chance, she cruelly taunts him by recommending him to keep his self control during the cure, which might be "a bit frustrating", because in the end she's doing it for his own good.
My idea is that the nurse wants to create maddening sensations on his penis without allowing him to ejaculate, in order to keep him on edge and sexually dissatisfied during the whole session...
Let me know what you think about it!

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 1,612
Last edited:
I can't tell if I'm aroused or horrified of Augustine's methods of male torture. either way nice post

... and he was never heard from again...

Haha...

Lol. Actually, it's the first thought I had too! The nurse would have never released the patient and just kept on tormenting his cock with the feather until the maddening sensations would have driven him insane or worse...
It would have been fun to have other drawings depicting the patient enduring every stage of the treatment though! Lol

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back