• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Cruise Flashback

raspberry1

TMF Novice
Okay.... I was on a cruise Thanksgiving week back when I was a lad of 15, starting Saturday and ending Saturday. It went to the Caribbean as well as some parts of Mexico. Typical cruise: all you can eat, all you can drink, all you can gamble if you're old enough.

Then, of course, there's the opposite sex. I think you know where this is going. All the dudes and some of the dudettes out there may like this. Since the cruise is filled with people that you will never see again for the rest of your life, you may think that it's a perfect time to tickle away, right? WRONG! Nah. Just kidding. 'Tis the perfect time! Provided you make friends first, not all that much can go wrong, at least for me. For starters, half the time all the girls are wearing open-stomach clothing, and half the time are either barefooted or wearing something close to it, such as flip-flops.

One girl in particular basically jumped 10 feet in the air if you poked her in the side, or on the back, or even on the shoulder! Very amusing to do indeed. One other girl was basically ticklish all over, and was also very easy to make friends with. So I caught myself sitting with her and then attacking her for a good 2 minutes at a time (which is big for me since I don't do it often )! I even remember her referring to me as a 'master tickler' since a lot of other people were doing it as well!

Alright....that's all I got for now. If I remember any more which I probably will, I shall post. Raspberry out.

Oh yeah! I remember another little tidbit....One of the girls that was super-sensitive actually referred to me as a 'master tickler' at one point. I must say that was quite interesting to hear, especially for someone at that age.

Well.... I feel somewhat n00bish.... at least the reasoning was slightly different than from my other post.... Still, though, does anybody else have a similar story or feedback or anything at all?

Last edited:
why do you want feedback so badly? =/ you were weird, on a ship with girls. You probably got your rocks off a lot to it. I Hope you enjoyed it.

Happy?

Hmmm, well, sounds like it was a pleasant cruise? I have no similar story to share, as I never really tickled total strangers, not when I was 15 nor now, and I have never been on a cruise either. Is that the sort of feedback you're looking for?

Nah, it's not that I want feedback so badly, it's more of the fact that I don't like it when a thread that I make dies so quickly. 🙁

Also, you misunderstand: I actually DID make friends with the people I tickled; I didn't just go up and start invading people's personal space.

Teenage hormones definitely did a number on me, you're right about that. But then, doesn't it do the same to everybody? 😀

raspberry said:
Nah, it's not that I want feedback so badly, it's more of the fact that I don't like it when a thread that I make dies so quickly. 🙁

Also, you misunderstand: I actually DID make friends with the people I tickled; I didn't just go up and start invading people's personal space.

Teenage hormones definitely did a number on me, you're right about that. But then, doesn't it do the same to everybody? 😀

Y'know, I think most people don't want their threads to die quickly, since the whole point of making threads is to get feedback. Just look at every thread I've made so far, lol.
But yeah, I think it's awesome that u got to go on a cruise, mainly cuz I've always wanted to go on one. Actually almost got a job working on one once, but it wasn't meant to be. :sigh: Oh well.

conehead180 said:
Y'know, I think most people don't want their threads to die quickly, since the whole point of making threads is to get feedback.
At least ONE person agrees with me! 😀

conehead180 said:
But yeah, I think it's awesome that u got to go on a cruise, mainly cuz I've always wanted to go on one.
They're definitely fun. It's really easy to make friends and everything.

conehead180 said:
Actually almost got a job working on one once, but it wasn't meant to be. :sigh: Oh well.
Aw 🙁 if you could have gotten a job as a masseuse, that would have been interesting. 😉

I've always wanted to go on a cruise...

My ler and I want to go on one for our honeymoon in a couple of years--I figure on an Olivia cruise...all women...all the time...there has to be a lil tk action somewhere...and if not, my Ler will make it happen...🙂

I'm jealous, Raspberry!!!

raspberry said:
Aw 🙁 if you could have gotten a job as a masseuse, that would have been interesting. 😉

Yeah that would've been cool. Why'd u have to remind me?:sigh: :laughing:

conehead180 said:
Yeah that would've been cool. Why'd u have to remind me?:sigh: :laughing:
Heh, sorry. :laughing: What type of job? There's a shipload *rimshot* of jobs on a cruise.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back