• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CSI: New York

Did anyone (over in England) watch that show last saturday? (feb 26th)

It had a great foot fetish scene where a chinese girl is used for a table and food is placed over her body. Then this woman comes in, drags a piece of sushi down her leg and then nibbles the food of of her toe (no giggling though)!

But then the woman dies of puffer fish poison! 😵

It was a great scene!

the hollywood brother saw that. it was a great episode because there was some foot fetish and then poison ticklish toes

Amazing scheme! Quite a clever idea really, putting puffer fish poison (1200 times more deadly then sionide or how ever yu spell it) into her nail polish!

And she would of got away with it if it wasn't for those meadling investigators! :tounge:

I actually did see that episode, quite a while ago. It was great. That girl had some nice feet on her too. Man do I wish I could find a place where someone did that for me!

Budweiserbob!
You said - And she would of got away with it if it wasn't for those meadling investigators!

I think you meant to say - And she would've (NOT of) got away with it if it wasn't for those meadling investigators!

TicklerBart said:
Budweiserbob!
You said - And she would of got away with it if it wasn't for those meadling investigators!

I think you meant to say - And she would've (NOT of) got away with it if it wasn't for those meadling investigators!

Well arn't we the little spelling corrector :snob:
Not everyone is good with english man, it's all right, suck it up 🙂

Oh, speaking of which, if you were to say that correctly, it would be...

"And she would've gotten away with it if it wern't for those meddling investigators!"

Last edited:

I never was good at english in my secondary school.

but atleast i didn't cross two other languages over!

And she would "HAVE" got away with it wenn es nicht für die sich einmischenden Untersucher war! :tounge:

but sorry for that 1 mistake! 😛

the hollywood brother think the writers are very fetish oriented on that show. there has also been a bondage episdoe where the real hot lady with the straight black hair talked about being a top. in bondage and tickling terms the hollywood brother knows that means she likes being in charge

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back