• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CTG - Attacked and Tickled Officer (m/f)

tickler008

TMF Master
On police station was received complaint on a disturbance calm. New policewoman is sent into action. But she hasn't experience and is in action kidnapped by masked man. Then he bound her passive body on special tickling board. She say "What you make with me! I will crie! She hasn't chance start cry because every touch on her body evokes explosion laughter. Her feet are tickled with a iron nails. Check it out!!!

http://www.czechticklishgirls.com/wmv/FREEOFFICER.wmv

Attachments

• ticklishofficer.jpg
    ticklishofficer.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 6,576
Your direction and 'production' are good and fresh, and some of your girls look (actually !) ticklish. That's two steps up from most companies. So congratulations 🙂

Your direction and 'production' are good and fresh, and some of your girls look (actually !) ticklish. That's two steps up from most companies. So congratulations 🙂

Thanks! I appreciate that.

HI Rosando
I like your clips when we can see soles of the girls tickled in close up with feathers......
But can you tell us when Jane's feet will be tickled again. She is only a tickler now?

HI Rosando
I like your clips when we can see soles of the girls tickled in close up with feathers......
But can you tell us when Jane's feet will be tickled again. She is only a tickler now?

Hi Guilis,
I am making clips with Jane and this coming soon on store. 🙂

Hi Guilis,
I am making clips with Jane and this coming soon on store. 🙂

Rosando you are the best!!!
we ask for it and you did it... Jane is now the ticklee.
thanks I have this clip (fews caps here. it will be more easy for people interested to look some pics before buying it)

Rosando Hope you will be lenient I can delete these 5 vidcaps if you want or ask me. (or could you post high quality pics here)

Hope to see just her pretty feet tickled again soon with your feathers. If you are the tickler You are a lucky guy!😉

Czech ticklish girls should be in the top five of the clips4sale stores' rank. I think if you find more short stories as Nurse in Tickle Action or Attacked and Tickled Officer, you could reach the top. Stories when we can find the classic characters tickled: secretary, maid, teacher, princess, thief ...

?= why the weekly SPECIAL CLIP is not a new clips?

Attachments

• vidcap-ticklingJane0.jpg
    vidcap-ticklingJane0.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 300
  • vidcap-ticklingJane-soles01.jpg
    vidcap-ticklingJane-soles01.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 206
  • vidcap-ticklingJane-soles02.jpg
    vidcap-ticklingJane-soles02.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 214
  • vidcap-ticklingJane-feet.jpg
    vidcap-ticklingJane-feet.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 148
  • vidcap-ticklingJane-upperbody.jpg
    vidcap-ticklingJane-upperbody.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back