• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cuffed and tickle tortured (m/f)

ticklishcutie

Hi, my first story, and post here, i'll apologize in advance if my spelling and storytelling sucks, this is a true story, happened last year.
ok, so i'm into tickling, this is tickling releated, but it's when i got into bondage too, my parents where gone on vacation and i had the house to myself for a full 2 weeks, i was 18 so it wasn't that big a deal.
Ofcourse i threw many get togethers and parties, but nothing got too out of hand, one night i had put aside for my boyfriend.
My boyfriend always tickled me, which i enjoyed, he had no idea it turned me on ofcourse, and if he did he never mentioned it, being petite as i am, it was easy for him to get the upper hand and give me a good tickling, me being very very ticklish made him want tickle the hell out of me all the time, however i'm a slippery one, i'm always able to slip away and escape.
Unless it got really intense, i didn't actually want to escape, but it's just natural reflex to try to get away, so i had a plan.
My boyfriend always joked that one day he'd tie me up, while frustrated at me escaping his tickle grasp. I thought being tied up would be great, i couldn't get away and would just have to scream and bear it!
So i put a night aside for just me and my boyfriend to hang out, a couple nights before, i, embarassed, went into the sex shop and bought four pairs of fuzzy cuffs, i'm petite, but my bed is small, and from laying on it on an earlier night i stretched out and determined that if pulled on enough i could be cuffed spread eagle to it.
I had dressed special for him that night, wearing only pj shorts and a muscle shirt of mine that i purposefully chopped with siscors leaving my full midriff bare, i was barefoot and braless, and wanted alot of bare skin accessable for when i was tied up. He definitely liked my outfit upon arriving, LOL, his eyes bulged out and he got all excited and we were making out on the couch within seconds.
Now for the record, i was and still am a virgin, not that i haven't done nearly everything but the act itself, but still i'm a good girl, so other than making out, some under the shirt and grinding action, we behaved.
taking a break from the passion, we cuddled and watched the first movie together, inevitably one of his hands started digging into my bare side and i burst into giggles, the other hand joined and he started tickling me all out, i laughed and fought! but in short time squirmed free and ran out of his reach.
we were both laughing, and i was turned on from the tickling, as always he said, 'i'm going to tie you up one of these times!'
i just stuck my tongue out at him and left the room, he sat watching the movie, assuming i was off for a bathroom break.
i headed straight for my bedroom, turned on as i was, i was moving quickly. i got out the four pairs of fuzzy cuffs, put the four sets of keys on my night table, then in turn attached a cuff firmly to each ankle and wrist, i'm quite small so normal handcuffs fit around my ankles just fine.
the feeling of the handcuffs on me was very intense, i have never been handcuffed before, i understood how helpless i would be, and part of my judgement would have stopped me outright if i wasn't so turned on!
i sat on my bed, spread my legs appart and in turn, cuffed each ankle to my foot board, i started breathing heavy, i layed down on my bed and squirmed up as far as i could go, pulling the cuff chains to thier limits, stretching with all the force i could, i reached up to snap a wrist cuff around the far bar of my headboard, it wrapped around and clicked and my arm was trapped, i quickly, not wanting to loose my nerve now, stretched and stretched to reach near the opposite post, it took me four tries but i finally was able to swing it around and get it to click shut.
Oh my GOD! there i was, in skimpy clothes, completely drawn helpless across my bed, i couldn't move at all and it felt amazing! i was so turned on and thought i may have an orgasm right there, and i nearly did! i felt my hard nipples pressing against my soft shirt as i breathed heavily, i felt the tingle of excitement between my legs, amplified by the fact i couldn't close them or even bring my knees together.
"Come here Honey!" i yelled out from my bedroom, "what is it?" i heard my boyfriend from the living room, "come here ya dumbass!" i yelled, my voice and breath was irregular, at this point if he wanted to make love to me i don't think i would have protested, i was so excited.
"what the?" is what he said, and had a confused look on his face,
"not the reaction i was hoping for" i said to him,
"what are, how, uh.." he babbled, i could see he was figuring it out, and from his cammo pants i could see he liked what he saw.
i was giggling on the bed, i said nothing as he walked over, i didn't have to, i was practically naked and cuffed totaly helpless before him,
he climbed the bed over top me and we started kissing (he was such a good kisser! such soft lips), he nibbled on my ear and sucked on my neck, he continued with more, i won't go on for i don't want to get to graphic (it didn't happen of course).
while his hand was in my shirt, he brushed his fingers across my armpit which caused me to snap away from his lips and let out a squeek, he sat up on me strattling my waist with a gleam in his eyes realising how helpless i was, Yes! he was going to tickle me!
and tickle me he did! he started on my bare belly and i was a screaming mess, i am very very ticklish, and being tied up and inable to squirm away even in the slightest was unbelievable!
my boyfriend was right into it, he worked my ribs, my hips, my arms and armpits, my neck, he reached back to get my knees, legs, and feet (i was short enough that he could reach them), i was screaming out of control, it tickled more than i've ever ever been tickled before, i was so turned on that i would have climaxed if he touched me there.
problem is he didn't stop, he kept tickling and soon i was trying to beg for mercy but could only laugh, i pulled at the cuffs trying to stop him and regretted using something that guaranteed no possible escape,
when he did finally stop i was exhausted and wanting to be untied very much.
In retrospect though, i loved every minute of it and would (and did) do it again.

loved the story, wish my girl was as enthusiastic about being tied up.

thanks guys

i'll tell another one soon,
to be honest if i wasn't so turned on, i probly would have been to scared to go through with it

VERY good story! Loved it! Sounds like you had a good time. 😀

terrific! outstanding!!

I found this story highly erotic and sexy.

Wow! Wow! Wow! What A Story!! Thanks For Being A Great Ticklee And Writer.

wow..😱

seriously, im amazed. that mustve been fun for him!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back