• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

curious about threads that go into multiple pages.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i wonder..when a thread goes into more than one page..do you read all the posts first before you post? or skim? i at times must admit i don't always read thru each and every post on a thread such as that..sighs..i do however usually read the originator's post to get the gist of the topic..and sometimes it's a good idea to read what other's post first so i don't repeat what they said..i said...sometimes i repeat..lol

Well that really depends upon how long the thread is. I'll usually skim a long way because I want to know what the conversation is and in what direction its headed. If it goes past 10 and its a heavy debate I'll reduce the time I spend. Unless of course the debate is really good. I rarely if ever will just post a reply blindly.

I've not done it before and wound up looking like an idiot...so yeah, I do :redface:

~K

I usually read them all, unless some posts are huge (10+ paragraphs), then I just skim the first and last 2 to get their general idea

Same here... unless it's very long, I take time to read everything. Keeps me better informed that way, and I'm sure I won't be repeating someone that way.

I've not done it before and wound up looking like an idiot...so yeah, I do :redface:

~K
Yeah, there's always a danger of that when it's really long. That you're just saying something that has already been said many times or something. But eh, reading through a ton of stuff is tl;dr. If I had it my way, all long posts would have a short version at the end.

no,I don't read any of it just the person who typed the thread then I put in my two cents and then come back and read everything after my post

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back