• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute f/f yoga tickle I saw.

lergirl69

TMF Regular
*/F aint my speed but I figured some of you would enjoy this. 🙂

My dance class is in a center where they blast airconditioning at all times of the year, so it can get very cold, especially for the yoga class that comes afterwards. So I was packing up my dance stuff when I saw a girl (early 20s or so) limbering up for yoga class wearing yoga socks, which have treads on the bottom so you don't slip on the mat when you do all the one legged poses and stuff. She was stretching with her legs spreadeagled, and her friend came over to her and inquired about her socks, asking if they had good traction, and proceeded to run her finger up her friend's sole to feel the treads, which caused the other girl to squeal and point her foot. Her friend said something like, "Oh, are we ticklish?" and held her friend's foot and tickled it for a few seconds as the girl giggled and completely fell out of her position and onto her back. It was cute. 😛

Sounds excellent. I love seeing girls in cute yoga outfits. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Sounds like a nice little tickle moment you witnessed, thanks for posting it.

Very nice incident, thanks for sharing it. 😀

It is sad that there are such things as yoga socks. 🙁 I thought one could count on the fact that yoga is always done in bare feet.

lergirl69 said:
*/F aint my speed but I figured some of you would enjoy this. 🙂

My dance class is in a center where they blast airconditioning at all times of the year, so it can get very cold, especially for the yoga class that comes afterwards. So I was packing up my dance stuff when I saw a girl (early 20s or so) limbering up for yoga class wearing yoga socks, which have treads on the bottom so you don't slip on the mat when you do all the one legged poses and stuff. She was stretching with her legs spreadeagled, and her friend came over to her and inquired about her socks, asking if they had good traction, and proceeded to run her finger up her friend's sole to feel the treads, which caused the other girl to squeal and point her foot. Her friend said something like, "Oh, are we ticklish?" and held her friend's foot and tickled it for a few seconds as the girl giggled and completely fell out of her position and onto her back. It was cute. 😛

Damn, i took yoga for a year and a half and never saw anything like that. :sadcry:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back