• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cute scene from Haruhi spin-off (Nagato's tummy/navel)

Kocho-kun

4th Level Red Feather
hehe well in addition to have a tickling fetish I've also got a fetish for the female midriff and navel as well! So when I came upon this I just wanted to share it 🙂

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu!

Wow, it's so cute...
I've never thought of that part of female body as something special,
but now you've gotten me to think. I might get another fetish developed!
Much obliged! MuaHAHAHAHA!!! :51:

ha I kinda no what you mean. I came here with just a tickling and midriff/navel fetish...and now I think I've developed quite a liking for armpits and even maybe feet (feet were more of an acquired taste haha).

ha I kinda no what you mean. I came here with just a tickling and midriff/navel fetish...and now I think I've developed quite a liking for armpits and even maybe feet (feet were more of an acquired taste haha).

Yeah, it's funny how it develops. I started with a bondage fetish, when I first saw hentai. Now there's almost no tag on gelbooru I haven't bookmarked.
But my most beloved combination would be a loli in cute stockings/socks/or barefoot wearing tights, tickled under arms and giving footjob/ or just showing soles to viewer.

Have you checked the forum for my two threads?
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=59895&page=10&highlight=yanneilucia
This is old already but it was fun. :rolleyes

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=66279&page=12&highlight=yanneilucia
And this could still be called active, but nobody's replying for a few weeks now so I think they got bored of it...

But feel free to look around. There's some of my original art on both. :redface:

I loved your evangelion comic, that's one of my fav animes.

yeah I just need to practice more consistently i hope, I love to draw but i still have to actually practice it to get better at it haha.

Yes, with practice comes the reward. I couldn't always draw like that and with such ease. Though now that I can, I hardly find the time and will required to do it.
I have promised to do that comic justice and polish and finish it. I also promised to do some images of those underrated girls from anime and games.
The last thing I promised was that I'd make some 3D tickling of BlazBlue girls.
And that's not even such a hard thing to do, but I'm really lacking creativity these days...
But I will one day for sure.

Hey, why not post some of your drawings? :4: Don't be shy now.

yeah I think I'll do some more pics, oh and speaking of blaze blue, have you ever seen Litchi's gag reel 2 from Continuuim Shift?

5 mins in they all get magically tickled, even that blond girl who's usually an emotionless b*tch laughs a little at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4gL7MU5oWU

😉

This really made my day....

''It seems to be coming in waves!'' :roflmao:

And even though I prefer Japanese voiceover (just listen to english Taokaka OMG... :shock:) those guys are really good. But the creme was the last scene with Rachel.
When I heard that cutie laugh, my inspiration grew a million times! :lol

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back