• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Cute tickling from Beer.com

68wolfie1

This may be a first for me, actually posting something nobody else has seen yet. Anyway, if you go to this web site http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm you'll see a scantily dressed girl come out and wait by the bar. This is actually pretty funny. Underneath her there's a line to Place Your Order. You can make her do a bunch of silly things like push ups and jumping jacks. If you type in 'tickle fight', another girl will come out and surprise her with a feather and they will tickle each other for a short time. See what else you can make her do. For all the men out there, I highly recommend typing in 'neck', 'pour on yourself', and 'banana'.

Now for those at beer.com, where's my beer?

The link works fine for me. I just clicked on it 3 times. Sorry ID.

try "shoe" ! and "talk" ! and "suck"! and ofcourse "fight" .. use the word fight without tickle I mean ...

Last edited:
that is fuckin hillarious LOLLLLLLL! if ya type in some different things youll get the same thing. type in star wars and its the same as fight....the one that really cracked me up though was "get naked".

Pillow is sexy. I can think of a way to put all those feathers to good use....

Try "Knee" - the best one..🙂

try "pussy" - "Head" - "Breast"

Last edited:
— try typing in college dictionary words, like "cunnilingus"; i got the girls to get naked and do sixty/nine — right on the bar! :cyclopes:

Here's a good one to try - but it doesn't do what you'd expect!
"tug of war"

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back