• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyber Tickling

tklover001

I'm really interested in Cyber Tickling

I'm looking for Female 'lees'
Preferably with ticklish feet but all are welcome
My Yahoo is tklover001

I'm totally new to it and a little nervous so don't expect great stuff first time but parctice makes perfect 😉

Someone Please PM/Email or whatever me...Thanks

come on please?

I'm getting loads of views but no replys

any female 'lees' please respond.

sorry to dissapoint

I am not a female. My name is iluv2tkl, a senior member here at the theater.

Don't trip out about the plentyful views and little responses.
I to went through the same frustration. This sight is made up of many he view but do not get involved. It is up to us though to change that. By you replying and participating in others threads, they will in turn respond to you. If you like tickling feet, there are a few feet tickling tips in my tips thread going on now. PLease view the thread. If you are fairly new or even a veteran of tickling like me, you will get alot out of this.

the thread is called..
(If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

Good luck with a cyber tickling partner, I really mean that.
I have a girlfriend in whom I get to tickle everyday I see her.
I even ticked her all over tonight and yes even on her delicious feet. I tell true stories of how I tickle her in the tips thread and there is at least one feet story in there I know.

If you have any questions on tickling, ask them on my tips thread.
I look forward to hearing from you.

The world is full of takers, but if you want to recieve, you must give as well. The tickle theater needs participating members.

cheers mate,
I've seen your tips on tickling already (very interesting😀 )

thanks

I appreciate your viewing of my tips.

Have you got to do any cyber tickling yet?

The only place I can suggest is possibly the Chat Room at the TMF. BUT, be warned. They may have created a rule against it (I don't know since I'm too lazy to chat, it's all I can do to post here). But, if it is allowed, you'll be sure to find a willing person(s) there.

Good Luck!!!

Check this out

Ya know, I would think that it would not be hard to find a girl to cyber tickle on this site. I have seen many females in threads that look like they would like to. Sometimes cyber tickling is something you just go into instead of plan. Of course there are little initiating comments you can make to let them kind in on what you are about to do.

Just last night I cyber tickled someone very well known on this site. Someone that many of you guys may only dream of cyber tickling. It was very very good. I enjoyed it and hope she did as well. Now some of you may be saying, "but iluv2tkl, don't you have a girlfriend?" Well yes I do but I was a gentleman and even though I could have done some more naughtier type of tickling, I did not. and it was cyber and not the real thing.

In case you guys are wondering now who it was I cyber tickled, well, you figure it out, I may drop hints if anyone is interested, but I am not sure she would want me to say so I will remain secretive until she says it is ok, or personally comments on it.
Besides, it was cyber. You trully don't know if the cyber ticklee is liking it or just humoring you. I am pretty sure as I can be that she did like it. Usually people don't use the phrase, "hell of alot of fun" unless they do like it.

Besides, I saw my girlfriend today and I tickled her for about 3 hours in every place on her body. Oh it was good!!!!!!
It ended with her coming to near orgasm many times and almost on the last time. Oh I love hearing her gasp and moan and laugh.
Tickling in person whether sexual or not is freakin great.

A gift for you tklover001

I tell you what tklover001

You said you were new to cyber tickling, If you need some tips on being good at that, let ole iluv2tkl help ya out.

Go to my tips thread and you will find a new tip on cyber tickling that I posted which was inspired by you.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back