• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cybertickle me!

SoniaF/F

Ladies, hit me up at TickNYC on AOL IM! And don't forget to bring a rope. 😉 Sonia

hmmm.....
maybe you're the last one...

first of all: cyber tickling is only frustrating if you've a lack of fantasy....
it's not about imagine you're in her house tickling her.... it's about imagine a situation and roles which can differ from the real persons...

and assumed you're chatting with a fat ugly guy pretending to be a sexy girl:
if you just believe that he/she is a girl then you're not disappointed, because your imagination/fantasy helps you putting you in a scene where you think you've a sexy girl in front of you and that is sufficent for cyber tickling

greets,

Bondage-Girl

[edit]signature added[/edit]

I personally don't mind cybering for what it is. But personally it's just not my thing. Most of the reason being that I used to spend an extraordinary time in AOL's (and Prodigy's before that tanked) midieval role playing rooms with people who did fantasy role playing day in and day out.
Now by comparison most of the people who I have tried to "cyber" with just don't know how to do it properly.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back