• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyryn's Fantasty F/F

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Cyryn and Celeste - shared daydream.jpg

This is a scene from "Dwyn and Celeste: Chapter 26 - "Kitsune"

In this scene Cyryn, the siren queen, is informing Celeste about what she would like to do with her...

It can be read at: fav.me/d8l12ce

The excerpt this scene is illustrating can be read below:

Once there, she dragged the unconscious Collector with the driver’s assistance onto a bench, and waited for him to drive away. Then, looking around to see no one was nearby, she picked up some stones and tossed them into the ocean, calling out, “Cyryn! I need you!”

When she tossed the third stone, a hand reached up out of the water and caught it. Slowly rising, the siren queen beamed at Celeste, “I was just thinking about you, gorgeous! It has been waaay too long since you’ve been my playmate!”, then her eyes saw the unconscious Collector on the bench and her lips pulled back in a growl too low for human ears.

Celeste patted the Collector, “I know. I know, it’s got to be uncouth asking the great siren queen to help me take out the trash, but you did say you wanted me to let you know the next time there might be danger. And well, I know he doesn’t look like much right now, but I think he could be a whole lot of trouble if he wakes.”

Cyryn walked up onto the land, shrinking to human size and donning clothing to fit into the city. With an expression of distaste, she waved a hand and the Collector levitated into the air limply. She looked down at Celeste, her eyes on fire, “Did this pathetic excuse for a mortal hurt you?”

Celeste grinned, “He didn’t get the chance. I robbed him with a plastic bottle. Draí will be looking for him, but his electronics and wallet are in a trash can in the city.”

Cyryn nodded, smiling at Celeste’s spunk, ‘I don’t blame you for getting tired of this pest.”, then with a wave of her hand, the Collector flew through the air out over the ocean and was just about to fall into it, surrounded by siren’s arms when he woke up and shot terrified eyes back at the shore, his scream muffled by the water.

Celeste took no pleasure in the moment, “We should question him in a few days.”, she spoke quietly.

Cyryn raised a brow, “You might have mentioned that before.”, then turned and tilted her head at the thrashing waters. One male siren levitated up, and gave her a thumbs up, then shot Celeste a sexy come-here grin and waved for her to join him.

Celeste felt her body react and shot the siren a playful reprimanding look, shaking her finger at him.

He laughed and dove back in.

Cyryn laughed, “If it weren’t for your lovers watching over you right now, I’d do everything in my power to make you want to accept that invitation.”, she walked up and pulled Celeste close to her, whispering into her ear, “I still want you sprawled out on my beach, laughing your gorgeous little body to pieces. I want to kiss the salt of your tears and send you into ecstasy.”

Celeste shivered with pleasure from the thought and giggled, “As tempting as that invitation sounds, I need to get back before a guest arrives.”

Cyryn’s grip grew stronger on her waist as she stared into Celeste’s eyes, reading her mind deeper.

Celeste quickly thought about how much she’d like to grab a Sprinkles cupcake and focused on remembering her favorite one…

Cyryn laughed, “Don’t try and keep me out. You fooled me once before, remember?”, then turning to the seemingly empty area behind them she gestured to it, “Come on out, boys.”

Immediately, Dwyn walked directly out of a tree, his body made of bark and leaves, slowly turning into his human form as he sauntered on up to them, a friendly smile on his face.

Ceann and Alexander moved forward from the fog, their bodies made of mist becoming solidified into their fashionable forms, shooting the women flirtatious looks.

Cyryn rolled her eyes as she pulled Celeste in front of her, enfolding her completely in her arms, “I said, all of you.”

What had looked like a homeless man deep asleep on park bench sat up, and with a rustling of sound, David levitated in his full glorious form, grinning impishly towards them.

Christopher’s great wings could be heard above as he slowly descended, a smirk on his face, landing next to Cyryn and Celeste, reaching out to poke Celeste a couple of times in the side, making her giggle and try to dance away. But Cyryn just smiled and held her in place, reaching to lift her arms and hold them crossed over her chest so that Celeste couldn’t block Christopher’s tickling pokes on her stomach and waist.

Dwyn walked up to Celeste and bent down, holding her face in his hands and kissing her deeply, “You were magnificent, mo ghrá.”

Alexander had taken his place on Celeste’s other side and had begun teasing her waist and stomach from the other side, is own strokes moving at vampiric speed, making Celeste squeal.

When she turned to look at him, he grinned and stole a deep kiss of his own, “Mo cailín amaideach, I am most proud of you…but also determined to punish you as well!”, he sent her a devastatingly mischievous grin.

Celeste couldn’t stop giggling, leaning her head back to send a pleading look at Cyryn.

Cyryn grinned back, “Oh, I can’t stand it. I’ve got to get my fix too.”, and using her magick to keep Celeste’s arms in place, began teasing her armpits, making Celeste laugh even harder.

While the immortals gathered around her, each finding a new part to tease, Cyryn leaned over to Alexander, “Where’s your father?”

Alexander smirked, “Oh, I think he decided he should take her place at her appointment. After all, it would be rude to keep Draí waiting.”

Ohoho, so evil, being accosted when you have somewhere to be :blush Your playful teasing is always a favorite of mine for sure, and if I weren't already jonesing for it I would have been after reading that! The misty, background colors in your pic just add to the mysterious, magical tone of the drawing and story. It's rare to find someone who can draw AND write as well as you!

~K

Ohoho, so evil, being accosted when you have somewhere to be :blush Your playful teasing is always a favorite of mine for sure, and if I weren't already jonesing for it I would have been after reading that! The misty, background colors in your pic just add to the mysterious, magical tone of the drawing and story. It's rare to find someone who can draw AND write as well as you!

~K

Thank soooo, so, much! :wub I'm really happy you enjoyed it! 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back