• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daisy in 'Peds to the Metal' (colors by Scamwich)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
This is another one where I did the base concept and lineart, and a very talented artist did the coloration (plus some fixes). In this case, it was the wonderful Scamwich. ^^

The following is a copy/paste from Scam's description via the DA posting of this pic:

The character pictured here, is Daisy June McCoy from the car combat game Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 for all you Playstation babies out there. The game was developed by Singletrac, the original devs for the first two Twisted Metal games. Summary from Wikipedia...

"In concept, Rogue Trip is a demolition derby which permits the usage of ballistic projectiles. Players choose a vehicle and an arena—or a series of arenas in the story mode—to engage in battle with opposing drivers. A variety of weapons and upgrades are obtainable by pick-ups scattered throughout the stage. The last driver alive is the winner.

The story involves the player as an automercenary, hijacking tourists in the various vacation spots of the future and showing them the sights. As there is only one tourist per level, player's efforts towards success will be rivalled by the many other combat-vehicles in the game. Money can be obtained by destroying various scenery in the levels. Money can be spent on upgrades for health and weaponry."

For a bio of Daisy, this is quoted from the game itself...

"Once a stunt-jumpin' bayou racer, Daisy June has converted her airboat into a prop-driven instrument of mass destruction guar-on-teed to slit your chitlins."

Crafty girl.

The weapons and items strewn around are all motifs of hers in the game. The promo art shows her as a gator wrasslin' swamp lass, so there's no doubt they made it clear that she's a marshland babe with a penchant to rain doom on all her challengers.

The art here is completely based on her design, no tweaks needed, she's a barefooted down-home cutie. I was fond of what was done here in the drawing, as the lovely swampy/backwoods gal is a type of genre girl I have no problem seeing more of.

Khali again here.
Anyway, attached are both Scamwich's excellent color-final version, and the last version of my linear before he did his magic on it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back